How Can Physics Be Applied to Everyday Life?

• Thread starter Dixenharass
  • Start date
In summary, physics can be applied to everyday life in numerous ways. It helps us understand the world around us, from the laws of motion that govern how objects move, to the principles of electricity and magnetism that power our devices. Physics also plays a crucial role in technology, from designing cars and airplanes to developing medical equipment and improving communication systems. It even helps us make everyday decisions, such as choosing the best route for a trip or determining the most efficient way to do household chores. Overall, physics is essential for our understanding and advancement in the modern world.
Dixenharass
How did you find PF?
Googling a question about air fluid dynamics. I think that is the right subject but I'm a dumb
Feel free to delete me if I am too unfamiliar with the material to be here yet. I'll try my best but Most of my questions are prolly going to be kinda dumb or badly explained.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220715-061820_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715-061820_Google.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 10
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome aboard. Great crew of mentors/members here and quite active. Most probably don't know the same things you don't know.
There are a ton of insight articles here ( probably enough to make Dirac or von Neumann blush ) that are very helpful.

Likes Dixenharass and pinball1970
cool thanks