How can I get help with my mechanical engineering homework?

• Thread starter Albinjijo
  • Start date
In summary, there are several ways to get help with mechanical engineering homework. One option is to join online forums or communities where you can ask questions and get answers from experienced engineers. Another option is to seek assistance from tutoring services or online platforms that offer homework help for a fee. Additionally, you can reach out to your professors or teaching assistants for clarification on any confusing concepts. It is also helpful to form study groups with classmates to discuss and work on homework together. Lastly, utilizing online resources such as instructional videos, textbooks, and practice problems can also aid in understanding and completing mechanical engineering homework assignments.
Albinjijo
Hey i am a new member to Physics forums.
I am Albin a mechanical engineering student.I mainly come here to get some help on problems.I thinks you all can help me.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Albin! :smile:

Likes Albinjijo
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, Albin! :smile:
Sir,
Can i post homework questions, which i can't find.But i tried to??

Yes, we are happy to help with schoolwork questions.

Find the appropriate sub-forum under the Homework Help section, and start a new thread there. Be sure to fill out the sections for the Problem Statement and Relevant Equations, and show your best try at working the problem. You will get good tutorial help as long as you show good effort.

https://www.physicsforums.com/#homework-help.260