How can I become invisible on this forum?

• Thread starter php111
  • Start date
In summary, signing invisible involves using hand gestures and movements to communicate without audible speech, based on a standardized system called sign language. Anyone can learn how to sign invisible with practice and dedication. There are many different sign languages used around the world, and it is important to learn the one used in your community or by your audience. The best way to learn sign language is through classes or online resources. Sign language is primarily used to communicate with individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing.
php111
Hey everyone,

I was looking in my options and I don't see a setting for "hide" my online status known as invisible. Does this forum allow me to go invisible? Where would the settings be at?

Physics news on Phys.org
You have to upgrade to gold membership
https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php

Last edited:
Greg Bernhardt said:
You have to upgrade to gold membership
https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php

Ah ok. I don't have anyway to pay for it but thank you. I don't have a credit card or bank card. If I get one I go into debt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to How can I become invisible on this forum?

1. How does signing invisible work?

Signing invisible involves using specific hand gestures and movements to communicate without using audible speech. These gestures are based on a standardized system called sign language, which uses a combination of hand shapes, positions, and facial expressions to convey meaning.

2. Can anyone learn how to sign invisible?

Yes, anyone can learn how to sign invisible. It is a skill that can be taught and practiced, just like any other language. It may take some time and practice to become fluent, but with dedication and patience, anyone can learn how to sign invisible.

3. Is there only one way to sign invisible?

No, there are many different sign languages used around the world, each with its own unique signs and grammar rules. Just like spoken languages, sign languages can vary based on region and cultural influences. It is important to learn the specific sign language used in your community or the one that your audience understands.

4. How do I know what signs to use when signing invisible?

The best way to learn the signs used in sign language is to take a class or work with a tutor who can teach you the proper signs and their meanings. There are also many online resources and videos available that can help you learn the basics of sign language.

5. Can I use sign language to communicate with someone who is deaf or hard of hearing?

Yes, sign language is primarily used as a means of communication for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. It is a visual language that relies on hand gestures and facial expressions, making it an effective way to communicate with someone who may not be able to hear audible speech.