How Can Drones Create Holograms in the Sky?

In summary, there are many reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) appearing near or even attacking military and nuclear installations, and some of these reports suggest that the objects are even more sophisticated than Iron Man technology. Some people are hopeful that Marvel's upcoming Spider-Man: Far from Home movie will finally give them a satisfying explanation for all the mysterious Iron Man technology.
lucas_
Has anyone seen Spiderman: Far from Homes already?

In it the drones can create holograms in the sky. Is there any proposal in real life of how these could be done? I guess by emitting some smokes and laser from many drones, perhaps some kind of holograms can be attempted? The following may be images from sky holograms (this occurred in china):

Here there seems to be a fleet of drones in Russia (Note: Russia and China are neighbors):

Does Stark Industries ever have branches in Russia or China, or is it a totally American thing?

Perhaps Area 51 is simply the laboratory of Stark Industries?

I'm waiting for Spiderman: Far from Home in videos. I forgot how they explained the drones can create the holograms. Right now you can see holograms in ocean shows. But what if the holographic units were airborne (like in drones)?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Here are actual holographic images on stage.. they look so real. My question is do they require laser beams? What kind of holograms require lasers and which don't? What would it take to make these airborne like in Spiderman: Far from Home?

How about holograms in ocean park (I saw these some years back). Do these use lasers or just projector lights?

Here the sky colors seem to be divided in shades. Can it occur naturally? Or is it video edited? If the latter, what software can you use to do that? I watched Krypton tv series, Brainiac has this giant skull ship that floats in the city. I want to try on my city with Brainiac ship up ahead. Is it easy?

Have many miss Spiderman: Far from Home?

I don't know if it's the end of Phase 1 or the start of Phase 2. What do you think? But consider the following logic:

For over a decade. We were being led to believe that Tony built all those suits and technology on his own. You believed this yourself, do you?

The truth is slowly coming to the surface that Tony has outside help. That is. His gizmos are very likely alien technology.

For example. Consider the following:

tic tac size.jpg

Try to google "Nimitz Tic Tac" and you will see so many hits and read numerous details behind the visual sightings and seen by the most sophisticated Aegis radars of the USS Princeton Strike force battleship. What's going on is these things were and are harassing the U.S. Navy, and other military and nuclear installations.

Now imagine those things smaller enough for Tony Stark to wear as armour.
And you can see all the possibilities, like how Iron Man is powered, sources of his weapons, etc,

The Tic Tacs are even more sophisticated than any of Iron Man technology and suits.

The truth may be bigger and it would make Spiderman: Far from Home like child's gloves.

I hope Marvel Phase II can describe and match the bigger truth out there. Or it could be boring.

lucas_ said:
Try to google "Nimitz Tic Tac" and you will see so many hits and read numerous details behind the visual sightings and seen by the most sophisticated Aegis radars of the USS Princeton Strike force battleship.
And for a more balanced dose of sanity on this subject, read the Wikipedia article on the incident: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

If you're more into science fiction, you can read the all the breathless unsubstantiated accounts on those other Google hits.

1. What are Spiderman Holographic Drones?

Spiderman Holographic Drones are a type of advanced drone technology that is inspired by the popular superhero character, Spiderman. These drones are equipped with holographic technology, allowing them to project realistic 3D images and create illusions.

2. How do Spiderman Holographic Drones work?

Spiderman Holographic Drones use a combination of holographic projectors, advanced sensors, and computer algorithms to create realistic and interactive holographic images. They can be controlled remotely or programmed to operate autonomously.

3. What are the potential applications of Spiderman Holographic Drones?

Spiderman Holographic Drones have a wide range of potential applications, including entertainment, military and defense, search and rescue, and advertising. They can also be used for educational purposes, such as creating interactive learning experiences.

4. Are Spiderman Holographic Drones safe?

Yes, Spiderman Holographic Drones are designed with safety in mind. They are equipped with advanced collision avoidance systems and can be programmed to avoid obstacles. However, proper training and regulations should be in place to ensure safe and responsible use of these drones.

5. What are the limitations of Spiderman Holographic Drones?

Like any technology, Spiderman Holographic Drones have limitations. They are currently limited by battery life, range, and the size and weight of the holographic projectors. They also require a stable and controlled environment to operate effectively.