How Can DIY Inventions Improve Road Safety and Personal Satisfaction?

• Thread starter TomGo
  • Start date
In summary, DIY inventions have the potential to greatly improve road safety and personal satisfaction. By creating their own solutions, individuals can address specific safety concerns and tailor them to their personal needs and preferences. This can lead to a sense of accomplishment and empowerment, as well as a safer driving experience for both the inventor and others on the road. Additionally, DIY inventions can often be more cost-effective and easily accessible compared to traditional methods, making them a practical and efficient way to enhance road safety and personal satisfaction.
TomGo
How did you find PF?
Searching for optical/imagery solutions
By trade electrician.
By pleasure.. a bit over-dedicated driver.
No, I'm not talking supercharge the car and go to car show
I'm talking get in and hit 1000 miles stopping just for refill, with legal speeds, in ordinary car.
This . Drew me to something called road safety, and personally I think it is fair bit neglected these days.
A lot of fuss about it, little actually useful and we'll though trough things being done.
Mostly just making money under umbrella of car safety.
So.. I do my things myself. Or at least try to.

I rarely do same thing twice.
And what I do spreads into every possible branch of human knowledge.
Did one off pair of multi layered floor speakers, with back vibration near zero. 6 months.
IP based TV distribution system for my home, with two satellite dishes and up to 3 TV.. (this actually I did twice- client wanted something like that so I built one more)
Social test by running an online group of some 300 game players. Was fun.

Now I'm building next thing. On the bench again.

Likes Lnewqban
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome, TomGo!
I am sure your hands on experience will help many who bring questions to this site.