High School Student Harper Chisari: A Passion for Physics and Robotics

• Thread starter Harperchisari
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hello
In summary, Harper Chisari is a high school student with a passion for physics and robotics. She has excelled in both subjects, winning awards and participating in robotics competitions. Harper has also taken on leadership roles in her school's robotics team and has even started her own science club. Her dedication to these fields has led her to pursue a degree in mechanical engineering, with the goal of using her skills to create innovative solutions to real-world problems.
Harperchisari
Hi,
I’m Harper Chisari, a high school student from Pennsylvania. Officially, Ⅰ have only finished Electricity and Magnetism and Mechanics (at a high school level) and Multivariable Calculus, but Ⅰ have also studied Linear Algebea and Differential Equations through edx, as well as Intro to Quantum Mechanics through edx (hopefully also Mastering Quantum Mechanics soon).

Ⅰ have worked on VEX robotics team 4001A, am the CEO and founder of Charlie Founding Company, am developing a physics simulation called HSim, and have a whole bunch of other plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Hello,

that sounds busy! I hope you find the time to enjoy our discussions.
Have fun and stay curious!

Likes Harperchisari
Welcome to the PF. Very impressive background so far for a high school student! Keep up the good work! :smile:

Likes Harperchisari
fresh_42 said:
:welcome:

Hello,

that sounds busy! I hope you find the time to enjoy our discussions.
Have fun and stay curious!
It most certainly is 😂 thank you

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. Very impressive background so far for a high school student! Keep up the good work! :smile:
Well I certainly try. Thank you.