Hey im new to this, thank you its proof needed

In summary, the problem is to prove that for every natural number n, 4^(2n+1) + 3^(n+2) is divisible by 13. The suggested method is to use proofs by induction, but the person seeking help is not familiar with this method. They are asking for assistance with solving the problem, but the responder is reminding them that they cannot simply provide the solution without putting in any effort themselves.
roopi

Homework Statement

Prove that for every natural number n we have that 4^(2n+1) + 3^ (n+2) is divisible by 13

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

im not too sure any help or anything please

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you familiar with proofs by induction? Try using that.

no I am really familiar with that, i know that i have to use but I am not sure how to, could you please help on how to answer this pleases, thank you

roopi said:
no I am really familiar with that, i know that i have to use but I am not sure how to, could you please help on how to answer this pleases, thank you

Unfortunately, that is not how we work here. We help people with their assignment but do not do them for people.

Show us what you have done and we will be willingly to help you. If you don't put in any effort then it is unreasonable for you to expect real help.

Related to Hey im new to this, thank you its proof needed

1. What is the purpose of "Hey im new to this, thank you its proof needed"?

The purpose of "Hey im new to this, thank you its proof needed" is to introduce yourself and express your gratitude for any help or clarification you may need as a newcomer in a particular field or community.

2. Who should I reach out to for proof or clarification?

You can reach out to anyone who you believe has the knowledge and expertise to provide the proof or clarification you need. This can be a mentor, colleague, or member of the community you are trying to connect with.

3. Why is proof needed in scientific research?

Proof is needed in scientific research to support the validity and reliability of findings. It helps to ensure that the results are not based on chance or bias, and can be replicated by other scientists.

4. How do I know if the proof provided is reliable?

There are several ways to determine the reliability of proof provided. These include checking the credentials and reputation of the source, examining the methodology and data used, and looking for peer-reviewed publications.

5. Can I still contribute to the scientific community even if I am new?

Yes, absolutely! Every scientist starts as a newcomer and learns through experience and collaboration with others. Your fresh perspective and curiosity can bring new insights and ideas to the community. Don't be afraid to ask questions and share your thoughts.