Help with Last Part of Assignment

• Thread starter rohan03
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Assignment
In summary, the conversation discusses the process of multiplying different elements in a group, specifically looking at the second row. The equation bH*bH requires multiplying {b, g}*{b, g} and results in {a,e,e,a}= eH. The equations bH*cH and bH*dH also involve multiplying different elements and result in dH and cH respectively. The conversation ends with the acknowledgement that the explanation clarifies everything.
rohan03
i have typed and attached my question and my attempt here with. I am sure I know what I am doing but its a last part I am not sure about so any help would be great.

Thanks

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Looking at the second, bH, row, of course, bH*eh= bH is, of course, first. Then 'bH*bH' requires that you 'multiply' {b, g}*{b, g}= {b*b, b*g, g*b, g*g}= {a, e, e, a}= {a, e}= eH. 'bH*cH' is {b, g}*{c, h}= {d, f}= dH. 'bH*dH'= {b, g}*{d, f}= {c, h}= cH.

HallsofIvy said:
Looking at the second, bH, row, of course, bH*eh= bH is, of course, first. Then 'bH*bH' requires that you 'multiply' {b, g}*{b, g}= {b*b, b*g, g*b, g*g}= {a, e, e, a}= {a, e}= eH. 'bH*cH' is {b, g}*{c, h}= {d, f}= dH. 'bH*dH'= {b, g}*{d, f}= {c, h}= cH.

many thanks- this clarifies everything

Related to Help with Last Part of Assignment

1. What is the purpose of the last part of an assignment?

The last part of an assignment is usually designed to tie together all of the information and concepts covered in the assignment and summarize the main points. It may also serve as a way for students to demonstrate their understanding and application of the material.

2. How can I ensure that my last part of the assignment is well-written?

To write a strong last part of an assignment, it is important to review the main points and key ideas from the assignment and clearly and concisely present them in your own words. It can also be helpful to have a peer or instructor review your work for clarity and coherence.

3. Do I need to include any new information in the last part of my assignment?

No, the last part of an assignment should not include any new information. It should only summarize and synthesize the information and ideas already presented in the assignment.

4. How long should the last part of an assignment be?

The length of the last part of an assignment will vary depending on the specific assignment guidelines. However, it is typically recommended to keep it concise and to the point, aiming for around 10% of the overall assignment length.

5. Can I use bullet points or numbered lists in the last part of my assignment?

This will also depend on the specific assignment guidelines. In general, it is best to avoid using bullet points or numbered lists in the last part of an assignment, as it is important to fully explain and summarize the main points in a cohesive paragraph format.