Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hello!

TheLibraSign

May 11, 2015
Hello! You can just call me Libra. The reason I am here is because I am horrible at math. I hope to improve by just finally admitting that I do need help with something (which I HATE admitting) and trying to get help before it's too late. I won't ask for answers or anything, more like explanations on HOW something works. (Yes, I actually READ the rules.)

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Welcome to MHB, Libra! We appreciate you taking the time to read the rules - we think it greatly improves the MHB experience. Please feel free to post as many questions as you like (in separate threads, of course)!

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi Libra,

Welcome to MHB! :)

I'm very glad you found us and if you have any questions or comments, please never hesitate to let me know.

TheLibraSign

May 11, 2015
Ok! I'm homeschooled so I'll be on all day. But usually I save my questions for around 5:00-7:00 PM when most are on.

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I was homeschooled as well: 4th through 12th grade. Always fun to meet another homeschooler!

Cheers.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, Libra! :D

You actually read the rules? I am impressed. (Yes)

I hope you find your time here both enjoyable and productive, and as stated, feel free to ask as many questions as you like whether math related or site related.

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Hey Libra,

Welcome to the forums, I hope you greatly benefit from MHB experience.