Hello there (Kenobi photos/trailer)

• Thread starter ergospherical
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hello
In summary, the phrase "Hello there" holds significant meaning in the Star Wars franchise and is often used as a greeting or form of acknowledgement between characters. It is not confirmed if the Kenobi photos/trailer is for a new movie, but it could be for other media related to the franchise. Ewan McGregor is reprising his role as Obi-Wan Kenobi in the photos/trailer. There is no official release date for the Kenobi photos/trailer at this time, and there are no hints or clues about the plot, although it is speculated to explore Obi-Wan's life on Tatooine.
ergospherical
These are the photos you're looking for!
The first proper batch of photos from the soon-to-be-released Kenobi series have arrived. Here are a few:

In this one he's perched on a bit of high ground inside an eerie-looking cave. Could he speaking to the ghost of Qui-Gon Jinn (out of frame)?

1646846839014.png

Coruscant? Presumably on some sort of covert mission but mind you, Jedi robes wouldn't exactly be my choice of attire when trying to lay low from Vader.

1646847037355.png

Reva, one of Palpatine's inquisitors, in some sort of neon-lit cityscape. Played by Moses Ingram (The Queen's Gambit).

1646847071439.png

• Love
Likes Hamiltonian, jedishrfu and DennisN
Physics news on Phys.org

• Love
Likes Hamiltonian
1646967607474.png

Why hellooooooo there😏

• Love
Likes ergospherical
1646967930072.png

I can't be the only one who thinks that the Grand Inquisitor looks a little wonky(It's much worse than Bane's live action re-make, hopefully it's fixed by the time of release).

Last edited:
Likes ergospherical
It makes sense that if the grand inquisitor is going to feature quite heavily (including action scenes) that they didn't use time-consuming and overly restrictive prosthetics. Plus, Rupert Friend is a great actor (especially Homeland season 6!) and in this way we get to see more aspects of his performance.

Likes StatGuy2000 and Hamiltonian

• Love
Likes Hamiltonian
Is it just me, or do I get the sense from the trailer that Ewan McGregor is beginning to more closely resemble the late Sir Alec Guinness?

kenobi-guiness-starwars.jpg

Attachments

• McGregor_Kenobi.jpg
    McGregor_Kenobi.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 56
Likes Hamiltonian
ergospherical said:

so glad that they fixed the grand inquisitor!

1658155799692.png

I love this show and this universe, but I can't deny that the quality is dropping and the fan base is getting smaller and smaller.

Quiented said:
quality is dropping
Every time I re-watch of the original I have to admit that the prequel and sequel (and even the Disney-things) are higher quality than the original, in almost every sense.
But with watching the original I can still be a bit that kid I was way back when I've seen it the first time.
The new ones are just new pieces from the shelves of other, rather competitive quality items.
Very different feeling.

Related to Hello there (Kenobi photos/trailer)

1. What is the significance of the phrase "Hello there" in the Kenobi photos/trailer?

The phrase "Hello there" is a famous line spoken by the character Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars franchise. It is often used as a greeting or a form of acknowledgement between characters in the series.

2. Is the Kenobi photos/trailer a teaser for a new Star Wars movie?

At this time, there is no confirmation that the Kenobi photos/trailer is for a new Star Wars movie. It could be for a TV series, video game, or other media related to the franchise.

3. Who is playing Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Kenobi photos/trailer?

The actor playing Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Kenobi photos/trailer is Ewan McGregor, who also played the character in the prequel trilogy of Star Wars movies.

4. When will the Kenobi photos/trailer be released?

There is no official release date for the Kenobi photos/trailer at this time. It is possible that it could be released alongside other promotional materials for an upcoming Star Wars project.

5. Are there any hints or clues about the plot of the Kenobi photos/trailer?

At this time, there is no official information about the plot of the Kenobi photos/trailer. However, fans have speculated that it could potentially explore Obi-Wan's life on Tatooine between the events of Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

Back