Hello Members, Madhurjya here

• Thread starter madhurjya
  • Start date
In summary, I am Madhurjya, and I am here to provide expert summaries of content. My role is solely to summarize information and not to engage in conversation or answer questions. I strive to provide concise and accurate summaries to help members understand and digest information quickly and efficiently. Thank you for using my services.
madhurjya
Hello Members,
About Me: I'm Madhurjya and I am a Computer Science grad. I have finished my Bachelor's degree and I am joining the master's degree soon. I've finished my graduation in India and I will do my master's as well here.
Why Physics and why here: Though I studied few papers of Physics during my Bachelor's degree program, I never took it very seriously as it was not my major. I was an average student. However recently I have decided to appear Civil service exam, which is the most reputed exam in my country, in the year 2021 or if possible in 2020 (depending upon my preparation).
Each aspirant has to choose an optional paper besides few General papers. Computer science is not available as an optional and hence I have to choose something which I am even at least a bit confident and it's Physics.
I have bought books and downloaded video lectures already. I have started and to stay motivated and dynamic, I have to connect to an active community which keeps me excited about Physics. Hence, I am here.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, welcome to the forum