Have our old friends returned to the forum? Let's celebrate!

• Thread starter Nereid
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Friends
Some of the beloved members have returned, including FZ+, Mentat, loseyourname, and rumors of Zoobie's sighting. The conversation ends with a call to Zero and Njorl to join in the celebration. In summary, the conversation is about the joyous return of cherished members to the group and a plea for others to join in the celebration.
Nereid
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Let's break out the champagne! Several cherished members have resumed posting here! :biggrin: :smile: :!)

FZ+, Mentat, loseyourname, ... and the rumours are that Zoobie has been sighted (if not cited) too!

"Come to my (our) arms, my (our) beamish boy!
O frabjous day, Callooh Callay!"
((s)he chortled in his (her) joy!)

Now Zero and Njorl, what's with this reticence?

Physics news on Phys.org
Nereid said:
Let's break out the champagne! Several cherished members have resumed posting here! :biggrin: :smile: :!)

FZ+, Mentat, loseyourname, ... and the rumours are that Zoobie has been sighted (if not cited) too!

"Come to my (our) arms, my (our) beamish boy!
O frabjous day, Callooh Callay!"
((s)he chortled in his (her) joy!)

Now Zero and Njorl, what's with this reticence?
I'm so glad they have returned. :approve:

I think we know that Zero got a life, but Njorl disappeared without a word. :frown:

hurray! :smile:

Related to Have our old friends returned to the forum? Let's celebrate!

1. What is the significance of reuniting with old friends?

Reuniting with old friends can bring a sense of nostalgia and happiness. It allows us to relive old memories and catch up on each other's lives.

2. Why do we tend to lose touch with old friends?

People often lose touch with old friends due to distance, changing interests, or simply life getting in the way. As we grow and change, our social circles also tend to change.

3. Can reuniting with old friends strengthen our bond?

Yes, reuniting with old friends can strengthen our bond as it allows us to reconnect and potentially create new memories together. It also reminds us of the bond we shared in the past.

4. Are there any benefits to reconnecting with old friends?

Reconnecting with old friends can have several benefits, including reducing stress, increasing happiness, and providing a sense of belonging and support.

5. How can we maintain connections with old friends?

To maintain connections with old friends, it is important to make an effort to stay in touch, whether through regular phone calls, video chats, or in-person visits. Social media can also be a helpful tool in keeping up with each other's lives.

Back