Happy Birthday Lisa - Wishes from Another Lisa

• Thread starter lisab
  • Start date
In summary, Lisa receives birthday wishes from several people, including another Lisa. She thanks them and mentions it is also her "PF birthday," as she has been a member of the forum for three years. She also jokes about not being able to be as active as before, but still visits the forum daily.
lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Happy birthday from another Lisa - hope you have a great day!

Physics news on Phys.org
Happy Birthday Lisa!

Happy PF birthday Lisa!! :smile:

Happy Birthday Lisa!

!happy!

!birthday!

!to!

!you!

!LISA!

Happy Birthday, and yes, it means the same as the others, even though its not in the damn annoying font colors.

Happy birthday^-1

Oooooo.. :smile:

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Have a great year ahead, Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Cyrusmarlon

Happy Birthday Lisa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Very nice of all of you! Thank you very much! :smile:Well as Kurdt mentioned it's my PF birthday. Wow! It's been for 3 years now that I'm a PFer.

Oh btw, thank you very much for !s !:!)

lisab said:
Happy birthday from another Lisa - hope you have a great day!

What a beautiful name you have!:!)

Lisa! I thought you were gone.

Happy PF Birthday! :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
Lisa! I thought you were gone.
And I thought I was going to see sheriff John here!:cool: You know I can't be around as much as before, however I visit PF every day.

Related to Happy Birthday Lisa - Wishes from Another Lisa

1. What is the significance of the title "Happy Birthday Lisa - Wishes from Another Lisa"?

The title refers to the fact that the person sending the birthday wishes shares the same name as the recipient, creating a unique and special connection.

2. Is this a scientific or research-based project?

No, this is not a scientific or research-based project. It is simply a birthday wish from one person named Lisa to another.

3. Who is the author of "Happy Birthday Lisa - Wishes from Another Lisa"?

The author of this phrase is unknown. It is a common birthday greeting that is often used by people named Lisa.

4. Are there any scientific studies on the effects of birthday wishes?

No, there are no scientific studies specifically on the effects of birthday wishes. However, studies have shown that positive and loving interactions with others can have a positive impact on our mental and emotional well-being.

5. Why do people say "Happy Birthday" instead of "Congratulations" on someone's birthday?

The phrase "Happy Birthday" has become a traditional and commonly used greeting on someone's birthday. It is a way to express well-wishes and celebrate the person's special day. "Congratulations" is often reserved for achievements or milestones, rather than a person's birth.