Greetings fellow electron modulators

In summary, greetings are a common form of welcome or salutation among individuals who engage in the manipulation of electrons, also known as electron modulators. This term is often used in the context of discussing electronic devices or technology, where the flow and manipulation of electrons play a vital role. Greetings among electron modulators can range from simple verbal greetings to complex hand gestures and signals, depending on the specific community or culture. These greetings serve as a way to acknowledge and connect with others who share a similar interest and skill in electron manipulation.
Tony Stewart
My life as an Electrical Engineer started in 1975, married with 1 child.
I had many opportunities and participated in many world 1st's in Aerospace R&D including 1st, Telecom R&D, TE Mgr for HDD Magnetics Mfg Test Engineering, Operations Mgr/Eng for Wireless AMR, Eng Mgr for Contract Mfg and Design Services Mgr for a multinational corporation with clients requiring solutions for new product DVT's, head mounted Video Display design, and PoE for VOIP Telecom racks in high volume.
My 1st big solo project was a few yrs after graduation with a 200 channel SCADA with a remote RS-485 link, for Rocket ground station remote control. Later in the late 70's designing T1 test equipment to debug a CATV network with the first ISDN Broadband WAN network to 100 home trial. (many other 1sts)

I decided at 55 to retire and now 10 yrs later with 6 grandchildren, I have been mentoring others in every field of applied sciences including Electronics and Power Systems.

I just found this forum and I know Physics guys tend to be brighter than many EE students , so I thought I might shed some light here to help out. (Pun intended)

Likes berkeman, cnh1995 and UsableThought
Physics news on Phys.org
Tony Stewart said:
I had many opportunities and participated in many world 1st's in Aerospace R&D including 1st, Telecom R&D, TE Mgr for HDD Magnetics Mfg Test Engineering, Operations Mgr/Eng for Wireless AMR, Eng Mgr for Contract Mfg and Design Services Mgr for a multinational corporation with clients requiring solutions for new product DVT's, head mounted Video Display design, and PoE for VOIP Telecom racks in high volume.
My 1st big solo project was a few yrs after graduation with a 200 channel SCADA with a remote RS-485 link, for Rocket ground station remote control. Later in the late 70's designing T1 test equipment to debug a CATV network with the first ISDN Broadband WAN network to 100 home trial. (many other 1sts
That's really awesome! :smile:
:welcome:

Welcome to the PF, Tony. Nice to have you here. :smile: