Graphic Function: Please check my answer

In summary, a graphic function is a mathematical relationship between two variables that is represented visually through a graph. To check for a graphic function, one can plot given points on a graph and compare it to the given answer. The purpose of using a graphic function is to visually represent a mathematical relationship and aid in understanding patterns and making predictions. It differs from an algebraic function as it is represented through a graph and can have different forms such as linear, quadratic, exponential, and logarithmic.
madeeeeee
I have attached the document i was working in. Please check if my graph is correct and if my answer is right.
Thank you

Attachments

• Graph the function.doc
    26 KB · Views: 248
Physics news on Phys.org
All is well, except the positive side of the graph. The graph of 2x is a straight line, not something curvy...

ok Thank you!

I have also completed this, please check my answers.
Thank you

Attachments

• Determine the derivative.doc
    39 KB · Views: 230

Related to Graphic Function: Please check my answer

1. What is a graphic function?

A graphic function is a mathematical relationship between two variables that is represented visually through a graph. It typically shows how one variable changes in relation to the other.

2. How do I check my answer for a graphic function?

To check your answer for a graphic function, you can plot the given points on a graph and see if they form a straight line or a curve. You can also use the equation of the function to calculate the output for a given input and compare it to the given answer.

3. What is the purpose of using a graphic function?

The purpose of using a graphic function is to visually represent a mathematical relationship between two variables. It can help in understanding patterns and making predictions based on the given data.

4. How is a graphic function different from an algebraic function?

A graphic function is represented visually through a graph, while an algebraic function is represented through an equation. A graphic function can also show the relationship between two variables, while an algebraic function can have multiple variables.

5. Can a graphic function have different forms?

Yes, a graphic function can have different forms such as linear, quadratic, exponential, logarithmic, etc. These forms can be identified by the shape of the graph and the equation of the function.