Good Resources for Feynman's Path Integral

In summary, good resources for understanding Feynman's Path Integral include the original paper by Richard Feynman, his lectures on quantum mechanics, and textbooks such as "Quantum Field Theory for the Gifted Amateur" by Tom Lancaster and Stephen J. Blundell. Online resources such as video lectures and tutorials are also available, along with various textbooks and articles that offer different perspectives and explanations of the concept. It is recommended to explore multiple resources and approach the topic from different angles to fully grasp the complexity and significance of Feynman's Path Integral.
raisin_raisin
Hello I am looking for websites/online lectures about Feynman's Path Integral formalism.
I have Feynman and Hibbs but otherwise my library doesn't have any suitable books.
Does anyone know of any good websites on the general theory, history and background, path integrals in general or anything else interesting. I assume there most be some good ones out there but I can't find any.

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi raisin_raisin! :wink:

Have you tried http://freescience.info/Physics.php?id=95" ? :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
tiny-tim said:
Hi raisin_raisin! :wink:

Have you tried http://freescience.info/Physics.php?id=95" ? :smile:

Hey tiny,
thanks very much will have a look through these, useful site in general can't believe I haven't come across it before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Good Resources for Feynman's Path Integral

1. What is the Feynman's Path Integral?

The Feynman's Path Integral is a mathematical tool used in quantum mechanics to describe the evolution of a quantum system over time. It was developed by physicist Richard Feynman in the 1940s.

2. Why is the Feynman's Path Integral important?

The Feynman's Path Integral allows for a more intuitive and visual understanding of quantum mechanics, and it has been used to make predictions and calculations in various areas of physics, such as quantum field theory and statistical mechanics.

3. What are some good resources for learning about the Feynman's Path Integral?

Some good resources for learning about the Feynman's Path Integral include books such as "Feynman's Path Integrals" by Michio Kaku and "Path Integrals in Quantum Mechanics, Statistics, and Polymer Physics" by Hagen Kleinert. Online resources such as video lectures and tutorials are also available.

4. Is the Feynman's Path Integral difficult to understand?

The Feynman's Path Integral can be challenging to understand at first, especially for those without a strong background in mathematics and physics. However, with dedication and practice, it can be comprehended by anyone.

5. How can I apply the Feynman's Path Integral in my research?

The Feynman's Path Integral can be applied in various research areas such as quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, and condensed matter physics. It can also be used in practical applications, such as quantum computing and quantum simulations.