Good PDF Merger program or site?

In summary, the conversation is about merging multiple PDF files, with one person asking for suggestions on a program that can handle larger file sizes and another person recommending PDFSAM, an open source program that is easy to use and available for different operating systems. Another person chimes in looking for an online and free option.
jean28
Hey guys. I need to merge about 7 PDF's but a few of them are about 80MB in size. I've tried a few good PDF pages from around the web but they all seem to have about 50MB in limit.

Could anyone suggest me a good program that has no limitations to size of PDF's? Preferably free but if not then i'll have to buy it soon anyways because I will be doing this frequently from now on.

Thank you all.

Computer science news on Phys.org
I use PDFSAM (PDF Split and Merge). It's open source, easy to use, and has always worked well for me.

There are versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

http://www.pdfsam.org/

Hey guys. I'm also looking for a PDF merger.
What I'm currently using is a http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/aff/pdf-spliter-merger-awinware-pdf-split-merge/. Hope to get an online and preferably free one.
Any suggestions?:confused:

Related to Good PDF Merger program or site?

1. What is a PDF merger program or site?

A PDF merger program or site is a software tool or online platform that allows you to combine multiple PDF files into a single document.

2. Why would I need a PDF merger program or site?

You may need a PDF merger program or site if you have multiple PDF files that you want to combine into one document for easier organization or sharing.

3. Are there any free options for PDF merger programs or sites?

Yes, there are several free PDF merger programs and sites available, such as Smallpdf, PDF Merge, and PDF Joiner.

4. Can a PDF merger program or site handle large files?

The ability to handle large files may vary depending on the specific program or site. It is recommended to check the size limitations before using a PDF merger program or site.

5. Is merging PDF files with a program or site secure?

Most reputable PDF merger programs and sites have security measures in place to protect your files. However, it is always important to read the privacy policy and terms of use before using any software or online platform.