Good god, we are screwed out of our minds (maybe)

• News
  • Thread starter wasteofo2
  • Start date
In summary, a senior commander of Shi'ite militants claimed that the wall of the Najaf mosque was hit by U.S. fire during fighting. However, it was not possible to confirm this accusation independently. The shrine holds great significance for Shi'ites and any damage to it would enrage millions and give Sadr political ammunition. Some believe that the militants may have rigged the mosque with explosives to use as propaganda. Others suggest that the U.S. could have used non-lethal tactics instead of attacking the shrine. There is also debate over the intelligence and strategy of the Bush administration in the war on terror and the stability of the Middle East.
"Almost certainly"?

Once again, "Dubya" gives a poor introduction to the news article in question. The article does no "blame the US anyway". Just read that, and the many other articles from that site, for yourselves.

Physics news on Phys.org
GENIERE said:
Username – Don’t be apologetic. Take a position. If your politics lean to the right you'll have a few supporters. If you lean to the left, you'll have hundreds.
Can I stay in the middle :)

The article does no "blame the US anyway". Just read that, and the many other articles from that site, for yourselves.

Look at the title of the page where the link was located: "501 days (as of 7/31/04) of US Invasion/Occupation of Iraq."

Your point?

Last edited:
username said:
Can I stay in the middle :)

If you sit on a fence, you may have barbed wire in your arse.

And unless you're German, that's a bad thing.

PS: To all Germans, I'm only JOKING!