What is Han Solo's Purpose in Life?

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is a lonely man who finds no joy in life and considers suicide. He believes he has a mission to complete, but is unsure of what it is and wonders if it is just an unsolvable equation. He is resigned to his fate and believes that the experience of life is disappointing.
eNtRopY
I am a lonely man in a galaxy of empty pleasures.
Nothing makes me happy anymore.
Sex and drugs do not eliminate my suffering.
They only prolong my realization of suffering to a latter time.
Sometimes I think should kill myself, but I can't really justify doing so.
And I don't know why.
I have mission I should embark on.
I have a mission I must embark on.
My problems will be solved when my mission is complete.
Except that I don't know what my mission is.
And I'm beginning to think that it's actually not a mission, but just an equation that I must solve.
It is the longest equation in the universe.
It is infinitely long in extent, and it is probably transcendental as well.
It is pointless for me to think about it.
I will never find the solution.
I will just sit here staring blanking over the control deck into the vastness of space.
Maybe I'll get lucky.
Maybe I'll lose that part of my mind which reminds me how truly disapointing the experience of life is.
I am Han Solo.

eNtRopY

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
We appologize for the inconvinience...:wink:

hehehe
Thanks.
I needed that.

eNtRopY

Meesa warrior with no home.
No haapiness and all bombad sadness.
Gooberfish no solvin' meesa problems.
The sun doin' murder to meesa skin.
Grabbin' that Jedi - then here!
Meesa getin' very VERY scared!
Crash into boss' heyblibber, then boom! Banished.
BIG Gooberfish - weesa going to die here!
Seein' da machaneeks, then givin' up?
Meesa no givin up without a fight.
Meesa Jar Jar Binks.

What is Han Solo's Purpose in Life?

Han Solo's purpose in life is a question that has been debated among Star Wars fans for decades. While it is ultimately up to interpretation, there are a few commonly asked questions that can help shed light on his purpose.

1. Is Han Solo's purpose to be a hero?

Many fans see Han Solo as a hero, as he often risks his own safety for the greater good and ultimately sacrifices himself in the original trilogy. However, others argue that his purpose is not to be a traditional hero, but rather to find his own path and make his own choices.

2. Does his relationship with Princess Leia play a role in his purpose?

Han Solo's relationship with Princess Leia is a significant part of his character arc and purpose. Their love and partnership help shape him into a more compassionate and selfless person, leading him to ultimately join the Rebel Alliance and fight for the greater good.

3. What impact do his friendships with Chewbacca and Lando have on his purpose?

Han Solo's friendships with Chewbacca and Lando Calrissian are crucial to his character development and purpose. His loyalty to his friends and their loyalty to him help shape his moral compass and guide him towards becoming a hero.

4. Is Han Solo's purpose to be a smuggler or a Rebel Alliance leader?

Some argue that Han Solo's purpose is to be a smuggler, as that is how he initially makes a living and how he is introduced in the Star Wars universe. However, others argue that his true purpose is to be a leader in the Rebel Alliance, using his skills and experiences to help fight against the Empire.

5. Does Han Solo's purpose change throughout the Star Wars saga?

Han Solo's purpose does evolve throughout the Star Wars saga. He starts off as a selfish smuggler, but as he becomes more involved in the Rebel Alliance and develops relationships with other characters, his purpose shifts towards fighting for a greater cause and protecting his loved ones.