Fixing "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Info" Error on PF Pages

• Bug
  • Thread starter lisab
  • Start date
In summary, the "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Info" error is a common issue on PF pages on vBulletin 3.7.3 caused by a bug in the software. It can be fixed by clearing browser and vBulletin cache, updating the software, and disabling conflicting plugins or modifications. While there is no permanent solution, keeping the software up to date and avoiding conflicts can prevent future errors. vBulletin offers support for this error through their forums and support ticket system.
lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I'm getting "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Information" at the bottom of every PF page - directories and threads.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yep, weird.

the library is being worked on, just ignore it

Related to Fixing "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Info" Error on PF Pages

What is the "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Info" error on PF pages?

The "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Info" error is a common issue that occurs on PF (private forums) pages on vBulletin 3.7.3. It is caused by a bug in the vBulletin software that prevents certain pages from loading properly, resulting in the error message.

Why am I seeing this error on my vBulletin 3.7.3 PF pages?

The "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Info" error is usually caused by outdated or corrupt files in the vBulletin software. It can also be caused by conflicting plugins or modifications on the forum.

How can I fix the "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Info" error on my PF pages?

There are a few possible solutions for this error. The first step is to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as well as the vBulletin cache. If that does not work, you may need to update your vBulletin software to the latest version or revert any recent changes made to the forum. You can also try disabling any plugins or modifications that may be causing conflicts.

Is there a permanent solution for the "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Info" error?

There is not a permanent solution for this error, as it is a known bug in the vBulletin 3.7.3 software. However, by keeping your software up to date and avoiding conflicting plugins or modifications, you can minimize the chances of encountering this error in the future.

Can I get support for the "vBulletin 3.7.3 Debug Info" error from vBulletin?

Yes, vBulletin offers support for this error through their official forums and support ticket system. They may be able to provide further assistance and troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue on your forum.