Firefox Personal Setup and Extension Usage

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Firefox
In summary, the conversation discusses different Firefox setups and extensions used by the participants. The initial poster is curious about others' setups and extensions, and shares their own setup which includes a default theme and several extensions such as Adblock, Tabbrowser Preferences, and Forecast Fox. The conversation also touches on the use of a clock icon as a history tool and a brown box with a green arrow as a download manager. The conversation ends with a question about the theme used by another participant.
mattmns
Since many of you seem to use firefox, I am curious to see how your personal setup looks and which extension you use.

I guess I will start

My Firefox setup

Theme: Firefox Defualt (this is why I want to see what you guys got :smile: )

Extensions:

Adblock
Tabbrowser Preferences
Forecast Fox
FoxyTunes
LiveBookmarkThis
Disable Targets For Downloads

Other Visible Changes:

Search bar (top right) is 250px wide

Physics news on Phys.org
Adblock, forecast, bandwidth tester, all-in-one gestures, bookmarkthis.

mattmns : What's your "clock" icon do ?

Gokul43201 said:
mattmns : What's your "clock" icon do ?

Clock is History.
Brown Box (w/green arrow) is Download Manager.

Which theme do you use Gokul?

I use default setup with a few search plugins one for searching PF, and the other for google science.

Related to Firefox Personal Setup and Extension Usage

1. What is "Firefox - Your Personal Setup"?

"Firefox - Your Personal Setup" is a feature in the Mozilla Firefox browser that allows users to customize their browsing experience by personalizing their homepage, bookmarks, and other settings.

2. How do I access "Firefox - Your Personal Setup"?

To access "Firefox - Your Personal Setup", open the Firefox browser and click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner. Then, click on "Customize" and select "Firefox - Your Personal Setup" from the menu.

3. Can I change my homepage through "Firefox - Your Personal Setup"?

Yes, you can change your homepage through "Firefox - Your Personal Setup". Simply click on the "Home" tab in the customization menu and select the option to set a custom URL as your homepage.

4. What other settings can I personalize through "Firefox - Your Personal Setup"?

In addition to your homepage, you can also personalize your bookmarks, new tab page, themes and extensions, search engine preferences, and more through "Firefox - Your Personal Setup".

5. Will my personalization settings be saved if I switch to a different device or browser?

If you have a Firefox account, your personalization settings will be synced across all devices and browsers that you are logged into. If you do not have an account, your settings will only be saved on the device and browser you made the changes on.