Faxing Acid to Europe: Is it Possible?

• Thread starter Fritz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Acid
In summary, it is technically possible to fax acid to Europe, but the successful delivery is unlikely due to potential risks and legal consequences. Any type of acid can potentially be faxed, but precautions must be taken, such as using protective gear and complying with laws and regulations. However, there are likely more effective and safe methods for transporting acid to Europe, making faxing a not recommended option.
Fritz
I'm going over to live in Europe in May/June and I want to take a sheet of acid over with me. I'm too scared to take it on the plane, so I was thinking of faxing it over before hand.

Can anyone tell me if this will work?

Physics news on Phys.org
You can't be serious.

Faxing acid to Europe is not a viable option. First of all, sending drugs through international borders is illegal and can result in serious consequences if caught. Additionally, fax machines are not capable of transmitting physical objects, only images and text. Even if you were to somehow scan the sheet of acid and fax it, the receiver would only receive a printed image of the sheet, not the actual substance. It is not worth risking legal trouble for something as small as a sheet of acid. It would be much safer and legal to find a local source once you arrive in Europe.

Related to Faxing Acid to Europe: Is it Possible?

1. Can acid be faxed to Europe?

While it may seem like a strange concept, it is technically possible to fax acid to Europe. However, the successful delivery and receipt of the acid is highly unlikely due to a number of factors.

2. What are the potential risks of faxing acid to Europe?

Faxing acid to Europe presents numerous risks, including the possibility of the acid leaking or spilling during the faxing process, as well as potential legal consequences for sending a controlled substance through international borders.

3. Is there a specific type of acid that can be faxed?

Any type of acid can potentially be faxed, but the chemical makeup and stability of the acid may affect its ability to survive the faxing process and arrive safely in Europe.

4. What precautions should be taken when attempting to fax acid to Europe?

If one were to attempt to fax acid to Europe, it is important to take proper safety precautions, such as using protective gear and handling the acid with extreme care. Additionally, one should research and comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the transport of controlled substances.

5. Is there a better method for transporting acid to Europe?

There are likely more effective and safe methods for transporting acid to Europe, such as using certified shipping services that specialize in handling hazardous materials. Faxing acid should not be considered a viable or recommended option.