Exploring Science, Mathematics and Consciousness

In summary: Welcome to PF!I think you will be a wonderful addition to this wonderful website.Welcome!I'm a musician, which is why I love this website - it's full of information that is relevant to my field.I'm a "right-brained" person which means that I have a more intuitive approach to things. I can be of immense value to any of our visitors or members who are...umm...left-brained.Welcome!I'm a musician, which is why I love this website - it's full of information that is relevant to my field.I'm a "right-brained" person which means that I have a more intuitive approach to things. I
:rofl: Uh-oh.

I guess I need to hit the books some more. ;)

Physics news on Phys.org
dimensional said:
:rofl: Uh-oh.

I guess I need to hit the books some more. ;)

Man! I told you to be careful. Did you think I was just some idiot that hangs around here at the mercy of brilliant people who think I have been so far only somewhat annoying? :devil:
No! That's exactly I am. That's how I know. :yuck:

Yeah, yeah. I know! I'll be more careful in the future to avoid any run-ins with the fun police. :rofl:

:) just saw your photo! Welcome! ;) wink, wave... lol...

nucleargirl said:
:) just saw your photo! Welcome! ;) wink, wave... lol...

Watch out dimensional, it looks like nucleargirl might be on the prowl.

rhody said:
BTW Turbo, are those native trout ? The one on the far left looks pregnant. I used to fish with Dad as a kid, and haven't seen a nice group of fish like that in a long time.

Rhody... :smile:
From a trout pond about an hour from here. Most people have no clue how to fish it, and end up with fish that are about 12" max.

Char. Limit said:
Watch out dimensional, it looks like nucleargirl might be on the prowl.

I'm a cautious man, I think I can manage. ;)