Exploring Science: A Hobbyist's Quest for Knowledge

• Thread starter Garbus
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Science: A Hobbyist's Quest for Knowledge is a book that follows the journey of a curious individual as they dive into the world of science as a hobby. The book covers various topics such as biology, chemistry, physics, and astronomy, providing a beginner-friendly overview of each subject while also delving into more complex concepts. The author shares their personal experiences and insights, making the book relatable and engaging for readers. The book also emphasizes the importance of curiosity and critical thinking in the pursuit of knowledge. Overall, Exploring Science serves as a great starting point for anyone interested in diving into the fascinating world of science.
Garbus
hello.

Decided to make myself an account on here as it seems like a good place I could ask occasional questions when searching the internet fails me.

Im a photographer, but a lot of my hobbies involve electricty in some form or another, occasionally they involve small amounts of radioactivity, and sometimes I just think of weird stuff and can't find answers elsewhere.

Hoping this all works well and I can expand my knowledge on a few subjects.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Occasional or regular, you are always welcome here. We shall surely help you out with your questions.

With regards,
Wrichik.