Exploring Hypothetical Physics Concepts for Science Fiction Writing

• Thread starter fiction_author
  • Start date
In summary, exploring hypothetical physics concepts is a key aspect of science fiction writing. These concepts include ideas such as time travel, alternate dimensions, and advanced technologies. By incorporating these hypothetical concepts into their writing, authors can create intriguing and imaginative worlds that push the boundaries of what is currently possible in our own universe. This allows for unique and thought-provoking storytelling that captivates readers and challenges their understanding of the laws of physics. While these concepts may seem far-fetched, they often have a basis in real scientific theories and can inspire further exploration and research in the field of physics.
fiction_author
Hi there,

I'm currently working on writing a science fiction novel and so I am hoping I can get a little bit of help regarding some physics concepts I'm working on for my book.

I have a bachelors of science in geology and did take some basic physics and chemistry classes as well, however, these were not strong subjects of mine and I just want to make sure that I'm getting some of my math right so I don't sound like a complete fool when I'm writing about numbers. Hoping people are willing to help me work through some hypothetical ideas!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes fiction_author