Can an Autodidact Thrive in Cosmology?

• Thread starter Bob Howard
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring Cosmology: An Autodidact's Journey" is a book that follows the author's personal journey of self-teaching and discovery in the field of cosmology. Through engaging anecdotes and explanations, the book delves into complex concepts such as the Big Bang theory, dark matter, and the expansion of the universe. It also explores the history of cosmology and the contributions of important figures such as Galileo and Einstein. The book serves as a valuable guide for anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of the mysteries of the universe.
Bob Howard
How did you find PF?
By searching for discussions on A series verses B series of time.
I have an interest in cosmology and would like to discuss some of my ideas with with more knowledgeable people. I have come to this subject rather late in life and have no background in academia. I am an autodidact with a dyslexic teacher with an imaginative flair for spelling and left field thinking. Thank you for letting me join.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome:!

Please be aware that we do not discuss personal speculations! You are welcome to ask what you do not understand, but not to post strange "theories".