Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!

• Thread starter Kevin_Axion
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Alpha
In summary, Qwiki Alpha is a new website that functions as an online encyclopedia, similar to Wikipedia. It is heavily flash-based, making it difficult for some users to access and contribute information. The site's descriptions are compiled from various sources, including Wikipedia, and there are concerns about the reliability of its content. Additionally, researchers have suggested multiple possible causes of Mozart's death, but the true cause remains unknown.
Kevin_Axion
Qwiki Alpha is a new web-site which is an online encyclopedia much like Wikipedia. It's very interesting, I actually prefer it to Wikipedia for concise and clear descriptions:
http://www.qwiki.com/q/#!/Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't like it.

First, it's heavily flash based.

I assume that also means not everyone can edit it - restricting information input.

Being flash based, how do I extract info to use?

Related to Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!

What is "Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!"?

"Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!" is an interactive platform that allows users to learn about the life, music, and legacy of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart through curated content, videos, and biographical information.

Who is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) was a prolific and influential composer during the Classical era. He is best known for his operas, symphonies, and concertos, and is considered one of the greatest composers in Western music history.

What can I learn from "Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!"?

"Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!" provides a comprehensive overview of Mozart's life, music, and impact on the world of classical music. Users can explore his works, historical context, and interesting facts about the composer.

Is "Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!" is designed to be accessible and informative for all ages. Users can choose to explore content at a basic or advanced level, making it suitable for both children and adults.

Is "Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!" available in different languages?

Yes, "Explore Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on Qwiki Alpha!" is available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and more. Users can select their preferred language in the settings menu.