Evidence of Aliens: Scientists Find "Convincing" Proof

In summary: I know... but i still think it's possible for us to find traces somewhere.. it's just a matter of time. Heck, they're probably all around us, just lost in folklore and hersy.
EL
Science Advisor
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/5372.asp

:biggrin: What a reasonable conclution! :biggrin:

Especially note how they referred to "some scientists"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It turns out India Daily is choke full of http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/tech_default.asp", and on a daily basis.

ROLF! :smile: :smile: :smile: Don't these people have anything better to do than make up stories about UFOs?

Seriously, this belongs in S&D.

But there is actually a discussion going on about HE0450-2958. See e.g. http://www.arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/0511/0511245.pdf and the refs theirin...

EL said:
But there is actually a discussion going on about HE0450-2958. See e.g. http://www.arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/0511/0511245.pdf and the refs theirin...
Hi, EL! You slipped in just ahead of me and supplied a paper that very nicely presents the ejection model (radiation recoil or slingshot mechanism). Nice catch! I'll let my now-moot post stand, though.

Images of the quasar can be found in this http://www.eso.org/outreach/press-rel/pr-2005/pr-23-05.html"

I find the ejection scenario to be the most likely explanation for this unusually rare looking quasar.

I like how they throw this on the end of the article.

"Some scientists predict, while our civilization is an experimental type zero creation, that one may be a direct colony of advanced extraterrestrial civilization from the Hyperspace. The bright Quasar may be the connector highway between the colony and the main civilization in the Hyperspace. "

What on Earth is Hyperspace and what does it have to do with the rest of the article? Presumably the hyperspace is something I don't know about because I don't spend all day reading UFO stories.

There can't be aliens living in dark matter unless the laws of physics do applay to consipracy:
Dark matter:In cosmology, dark matter refers to hypothetical matter particles, of unknown composition, that do not emit or reflect enough electromagnetic radiation to be detected directly
Life:Response to stimuli - the ability to measure properties of its surrounding environment, and act upon certain conditions. This property is also called homeostasis.Metabolism, consuming, transforming and storing energy/mass; growing by absorbing and reorganizing mass; excreting waste

Life can't exist in dark matter because life needs light in oder to survie or another enegry source it whould be hard for it to respond to stimilu since all the light is being bloked out.If life did exist in dark matter it whould extermally deflect for it evole or for to become a Intellgent species.

Note that sources such as India Daily, Moscow News, Pravda, and a few others to be listed later in the S&D forum feedback thread, are not accepted here as credible.

But please Ivan, we are discussing articles by Sir Martin Rees et al. If those aren't legitime, what is then? The India Daily-link was just a funny introduction to the subject...but ok let's have it here, and maybe I'll start a new thread in the Cosmology section.

Last edited:
I don't agree with everything the article says... but sure, why not? I think we'd be able to find traces of extremely advanced civilizations, should they overcome their differences and actually survive long enough.

dgoodpasture2005 said:
I don't agree with everything the article says... but sure, why not? I think we'd be able to find traces of extremely advanced civilizations, should they overcome their differences and actually survive long enough.

But the conclutions they make are totally rediculus. You shouldn't believe anything it says at all. I linked it because I wanted to share the fun I had reading that crap. It is no more than pure bs.

EL said:
But the conclutions they make are totally rediculus. You shouldn't believe anything it says at all. I linked it because I wanted to share the fun I had reading that crap. It is no more than pure bs.

I know... but i still think it's possible for us to find traces somewhere.. it's just a matter of time. Heck, they're probably all around us, just lost in folklore and hersy.

Related to Evidence of Aliens: Scientists Find "Convincing" Proof

1. What evidence has been found to support the existence of aliens?

Scientists have found several pieces of evidence that suggest the existence of aliens, including the discovery of potentially habitable exoplanets, unidentified flying objects (UFOs), and microbial life on other planets.

2. How reliable is this evidence?

The evidence supporting the existence of aliens is considered to be convincing but not yet definitive. Scientists continue to gather and analyze data in order to confirm the existence of extraterrestrial life.

3. How do scientists determine if evidence is convincing?

Scientists use the scientific method to evaluate evidence and determine its validity. This involves formulating a hypothesis, conducting experiments, and analyzing data to draw conclusions about the evidence.

4. Has there been any new evidence that has been found recently?

Yes, scientists are constantly discovering new evidence that supports the existence of aliens. In 2020, for example, scientists found potential signs of life on Venus and discovered a radio signal from a nearby star that may be a sign of intelligent extraterrestrial life.

5. What are the implications if this evidence is confirmed to be proof of aliens?

If the evidence is confirmed to be proof of aliens, it would revolutionize our understanding of the universe and our place in it. It could also have significant impacts on science, technology, and society as a whole.