Essai: try to define the state of aparticle

• Thread starter member 11137
  • Start date
  • Tags
    State
In summary, the conversation is about the poster's own theory on describing the state of a particle moving in 4-dimensional space-time using the Christoffel's cube, EM field tensor, and relative acceleration. They are seeking feedback on whether their theory could be a useful alternative to other methods that require higher dimensions. The poster expresses disappointment in the lack of response to their theory.
member 11137
I hope it is the right place to ask such question (theory development); and if not: pardon me.
What you can read here is a kind of test of my own theory. It should be sympathic if someone could tell me if it is a wrong way to think. I try to built a new method to describe the state of a particle moving in space time (4-dimensional). I replace the usual way to do by what I call the Christoffel's cube, the EM field tensor and the relative acceleration. I need four of my splittings. Do you think it could offer a usefull alternative to some other methods asking for space with 5,...36 dimensions?
Thanks for your opinion.

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry, I forgot the attachment

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to say thank you to all (about 35) members who have taken a little bit of their time to look this thread (updated on my webpage; see news: part 02 on www.alititi.privat.t-online.de[/URL]). The result of my work is that we could describe any particle satisfying the Lorentz equations of motion with "only" 5 matrix (4-4)(a little bit like in the Pauli connection between relativity and quantum theory). The absence of answer and communication about this thread certainly prove the stupidity of my essay. Sure I am disappointed but so it is.Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Essai: try to define the state of aparticle

1. What is the state of a particle?

The state of a particle refers to its physical properties such as position, velocity, and energy. These properties determine the behavior and interactions of the particle.

2. How is the state of a particle defined?

The state of a particle is defined by its quantum mechanical wave function, which contains all the information about the particle's properties.

3. What factors affect the state of a particle?

The state of a particle can be affected by external forces such as electromagnetic fields, as well as internal properties like mass and charge.

4. Can the state of a particle change?

Yes, the state of a particle can change over time due to interactions with other particles or through the effects of quantum mechanics.

5. What is the significance of defining the state of a particle?

Defining the state of a particle allows us to understand and predict its behavior, as well as study and manipulate the physical world at a microscopic level. This knowledge is crucial for fields such as quantum mechanics and particle physics.