Einsteins Theory on Relativity

In summary, this person is asking for a very brief overview of relativity theory from the beginning, which is not something that can be done in a forum.
ijwakeel
I have read Albert Einstien theory of relativity and I don't quite understand what he is trying to say state. Can someone please shed some light so that I can understand what he is trying to convey?

Physics news on Phys.org
ijwakeel said:
I have read Albert Einstien theory of relativity and I don't quite understand what he is trying to say state. Can someone please shed some light so that I can understand what he is trying to convey?
I never heard of Albert Einstien--who is he?

Perhaps you mean Albert Einstein? What have you read? Have you read the first part of his 1905 paper introducing Special Relativity?

ijwakeel said:

This is utterly vague. It appears as if you want a whole lesson on Relativity, which is not something that can be done on a forum.

Give us the exact reference to what you've been reading. Now start from the very beginning. At what point did you stop understanding? And what is your educational background so that no one will be responding using stuff that you can't comprehend?

Zz.

I apologize for the miss guided way that I miss spelled his name. I hadn't realized it until now. However, the topic is meant to try to clarify the concept that he was trying to convey. I'm not asking for the entire thing just a brief over view that's all.

ijwakeel said:
I apologize for the miss guided way that I miss spelled his name. I hadn't realized it until now. However, the topic is meant to try to clarify the concept that he was trying to convey. I'm not asking for the entire thing just a brief over view that's all.

You just said " the topic is meant to try to clarify the concept that he was trying to convey" with one breath and then with the next said "I'm not asking for the entire thing".

Reread post #3, please, and do what it says.

@OP: please read this book and drop back in.

http://www.bartleby.com/173/

Then you may have some specific questions that can be addressed here.

I have read the theory countless times it still makes no sense.

We have no ability to read minds. And you still appear to want wholesale lessons on Relativity. That is not going to happen.

This thread is done.

Zz.

Related to Einsteins Theory on Relativity

What is Einstein's Theory on Relativity?

Einstein's Theory on Relativity is a set of two theories, the Special Theory of Relativity and the General Theory of Relativity, that were developed by Albert Einstein in the early 20th century to explain the laws of motion and gravity in the universe.

What is the difference between Special and General Relativity?

The Special Theory of Relativity deals with objects moving at a constant velocity, while the General Theory of Relativity includes the effects of gravity on objects in motion. Special Relativity also includes the famous equation E=mc², while General Relativity explains the curvature of space-time caused by massive objects.

How did Einstein come up with the Theory of Relativity?

Einstein developed the Theory of Relativity through a combination of thought experiments and mathematical equations. He was inspired by the idea that the laws of physics should be the same for all observers, regardless of their relative motion.

What are some real-life applications of the Theory of Relativity?

The Theory of Relativity has been verified by numerous experiments and has had a significant impact on modern physics and technology. Some real-life applications include GPS systems, nuclear energy, and the understanding of black holes.

Is the Theory of Relativity still relevant today?

Yes, the Theory of Relativity is still very relevant today and is considered one of the cornerstones of modern physics. It has been tested and verified countless times and continues to be used in various fields such as astronomy, particle physics, and cosmology.