Does my antigravity engine convert gravity into spin?

In summary, the goal of S&D is to explore claims of and evidence for unexplained phenomena. Thoughtful speculation and explanations are welcome. Subjects like UFOs and conspiracy theories are not appropriate for the forum.
eosphorus
ill describe the set up:

take a square paper, draw in the center a 0 reference spot, count 6 squares up and 6 down and put both weights up and down, sorround the set up with a circle with center the 0 point and 12 squares radius, paint the hours oclock around it and draw a radius in each hour to the 0 point,now ill tell you how to draw the succesion of weights in each hour:

12 oclock 6suares from 0 already drawn,
1 oclock: 8 squares from 0, measure with a rule 8 squares to do the diagonal
2: 10 squares from 0
3: 12 squares from 0
4: 10 squares from 0
5: 8 squares from 0
6:already drawn 6 squares
7: 4 squares fr..
8: 2squares
9: 0squares
10: 2 squares
11: 4squares
12: 6 squares

both weights pass through an axe that has geared the spin of the axle and the advance and retraction of the weights

if you make a vectorial analisis with G in each weight hopefully youll see what i mean

by the way if you ask what has of antigravity you should add spin energy, reverse the spin and a counterotatory cilinder, it should go up

by the way you have been very helpfull in making me realize with my last mistake but this one will be a tuff one because I've been 5 years at it

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry, dude, but this makes even less sense than the last one.

From the forum guidelines above:

In order to help avoid confusion it seems appropriate to state the goal of S&D clearly: We explore claims of and evidence for unexplained phenomena. Thoughtful speculation and explanations are welcome.

With the exception of links to published papers in the Credible Anomalies Napster, which then directs the reader to a mainstream forum, we do not explore mainstream subject matter; and especially not new ideas about physics. Questions about mainstream subjects should be submitted to a regular forum. Also, speculation regarding mainstream subject matter is not appropriate here. Theories meeting the specified criteria are posted in the independent research sub-forum above. https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146

Although unavoidably linked with subjects such as UFOs, we do not discuss conspiracy theories for their own sake.

Thank you for your participation and cooperation in maintaining an interesting and respectable forum that everyone can enjoy.
Ivan
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=5929

Last edited:

Related to Does my antigravity engine convert gravity into spin?

1. What is an antigravity engine?

An antigravity engine is a hypothetical device that would allow objects to move against the force of gravity without the need for propulsion or lift.

2. How does an antigravity engine work?

The exact working mechanism of an antigravity engine is still unknown and is currently a topic of scientific research and speculation. However, some theories suggest that it involves manipulating gravitational fields or generating a repulsive force that counteracts gravity.

3. Can an antigravity engine convert gravity into spin?

No, an antigravity engine cannot convert gravity into spin. Gravity and spin are two distinct physical phenomena and cannot be converted into one another.

4. Are there any real-life applications for antigravity engines?

As of now, there are no proven real-life applications for antigravity engines. However, they have been proposed as a means of space propulsion and have been a topic of interest in science fiction.

5. Is the development of an antigravity engine possible?

The development of an antigravity engine is currently not possible with our current scientific understanding and technology. However, with continued research and advancements in physics, it may one day become a reality.