Discussing Interesting Links and Insights

In Summary, MK ultra was a CIA project that investigated mind control, and eventually research into possible psychic stuff. It was shut down when word got out that they were doing things like doping university water supplies with LSD. Some years ago, one person went public claiming to be one of the "psychics" used in these projects. The US military began a smear campaign, painting him as a truly crappy soldier. However, it is unknown if he is full of crap or not. Another person involved in the project is Ingo Swann. There are also some other people involved, such as General Stubblebine and Hal Puthoff. Lyn Buchannan, who now runs a company called P.S.I. (Pro
username
Ok somebody was bound to post a thread on this so what the hell, anybody got any interesting links or insights into this ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Username, it seems that I just saw some declassified British Defense docs that mention or involve MK Ultra. I'm not sure...it could have been MJ12. You may want to look at the Rendlesham Forest case, 1980, on the second page of the UFO Napster. Also, there is a Rendlesham Forrest Website now…maybe rendlesham.com or rendleshamforrest.com. I think I have this listed somewhere in the Napster as well. This woman has done extensive research on this case and she may have a reference. If I spot something I will surely post it.

Decades ago the CIA had a project called MK-Ultra. This was investigating mind-control, turning people into puppet assassins and such, and eventually research into possible psychic stuff. MK-Ultra was shut down when word got out that they were doing things like doping university water supplies with LSD. I think that was 1973, not sure.

Rather than really shutting down, the project moved about under different agencies and all, using different names, such as Grill Flame, Gondola Wish, Sunstreak, Project Scanate, and others. I think they used "Stargate" at one point too.

A few years ago one David Moorehouse went public, claiming to be one of the "psychics" used in these projects. He claimed they were trying to get him to assassinate people with his psychic powers, but he refused, and his association with the project ended. Almost before he could speak to anyone, the US military began a smear campaign, painting him as a truly crappy soldier who always had problems and was basically full of crap. Whether he is or isn't full of crap is unknown to me.

Ingo Swann is one of the people involved in the USA's projects: http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/2.html

A couple of people involved were General Stubblebine, who had the nickname "Spoonbender" for his pursuit of this stuff for many years, and Hal Puthoff, whoc many people may know for his theories on Zero Point Energy. Another guy involved in all this is Lyn Buchannan, who now runs a company called P.S.I. (Problems, Solutions, Innovations) out of Palo Alto.

Ah, here we are: http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/stargate.htm
Repeated from another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
MK ultra is supposed to be about enslaving minds er, stargate is about remote viewing.

I think the Aum Shinri Kyo cult in japan (the one responsible for the 1995 sarin underground attack) used some sort mind control devices for their followers don't know if this has anything todo with MK Ultra like programs or they were just completely nuts (maybe both?).

Related to Discussing Interesting Links and Insights

1. What is the purpose of discussing interesting links and insights?

The purpose of discussing interesting links and insights is to exchange valuable information and ideas with others in order to expand our knowledge and understanding of a particular topic or subject. It also allows us to stay updated on the latest research and developments in our field.

2. How can discussing interesting links and insights benefit scientists?

Discussing interesting links and insights can benefit scientists by providing them with new perspectives and ideas, promoting collaboration and networking, and enhancing their critical thinking skills. It can also lead to new research opportunities and help in staying informed about advancements in their field.

3. Where can scientists find interesting links and insights to discuss?

Scientists can find interesting links and insights to discuss through various sources such as scientific journals, conferences, online forums and communities, social media, and networking with colleagues and peers. They can also subscribe to newsletters and follow reputable websites and blogs related to their field of study.

4. How can scientists effectively discuss and analyze interesting links and insights?

To effectively discuss and analyze interesting links and insights, scientists can use critical thinking skills, ask relevant questions, and provide evidence to support their arguments. They can also consider different perspectives and engage in respectful and constructive discussions with others.

5. What are some tips for initiating and participating in discussions about interesting links and insights?

Some tips for initiating and participating in discussions about interesting links and insights include being well-informed and prepared, respecting others' opinions, actively listening, providing evidence to support your arguments, and being open to new ideas and perspectives. It is also important to maintain a professional and respectful tone and avoid personal attacks or biases.