Discover Your IB Status - Take the Quiz Now!

• Thread starter Imparcticle
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ib
In summary: Im a calculus book even though I am not even in IB, instead I am AP. Agh AP American History EXAM on Friday... better get studying.- Warren
Imparcticle
Here is a groovy site meauring your IB status.

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/twister2/quiz/bookquiz.html

mine status:
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/twister2/quiz/bookquiz.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I got the calc book. I am glad that I didn't attempt the IB diploma - it is a waste of time and energy. Hell, I would have been better off taking easier AP tests because they correspond more to UC classes - I would have gotten credits in specific areas instead of general credits.

What's IB?

Math Is Hard,
IB is an acronym for International Baccalaureate program. Here is a link that'll tell you all you need to know about it :http://www.ibo.org/

Thanks for the link. I had not heard of that.

I'm an IB grad. I got 54 hours of classes out of high school. I worked my ass off. I considered it in no way a waste of my time.

- Warren

I got the calc book too. Hmm, am I teaching the wrong class? Did anyone get a physics book?

BTW, at our school, the IB students are just about the best students/people you can meet. Occasionally, there are those who are in the program because of the intellectual "status," and some have an exaggerated sense of self-worth, but IMO, those are the exceptions.

chroot said:
I'm an IB grad. I got 54 hours of classes out of high school. I worked my ass off. I considered it in no way a waste of my time.

- Warren

What does '54 hours of classes' mean? Is that per week/month/year?
I have a friend in Canada doing IB, and it seems pretty tough.

Calculus aussi. We're a self-selected group after all.

recon said:
What does '54 hours of classes' mean? Is that per week/month/year?
I have a friend in Canada doing IB, and it seems pretty tough.
54 hours of college credit, where a class is normally 3 hours.

- Warren

Another calculus book.

Im a calculus book even though I am not even in IB, instead I am AP. Agh AP American History EXAM on Friday... better get studying.

Last edited:
chroot said:

- Warren

Ah, why am I not surprised? You're one of the smartest people on the forum, chroot.
Anywho, I'm guessing you got the full diploma?

oh, and why is everyone getting the calc book? My mom got the IB history book.

I'm a Calculus book. It's amazing how by just asking a few questions they can identify people who frequent PF (a.k.a. Calculus Books).

Another Calc book.

Related to Discover Your IB Status - Take the Quiz Now!

1. What is the purpose of the "Discover Your IB Status" quiz?

The purpose of the quiz is to help individuals determine their "IB status," which refers to their level of intellectual and creative abilities. This can provide insight into career paths, learning styles, and personal strengths.

2. How accurate is the "Discover Your IB Status" quiz?

The quiz is based on scientific research and validated methods for assessing intellectual and creative abilities. However, it is not meant to be a definitive measurement and should be used as a tool for self-discovery and exploration.

3. How long does it take to complete the "Discover Your IB Status" quiz?

The quiz typically takes less than 15 minutes to complete. However, it is recommended to take your time and answer the questions thoughtfully for the most accurate results.

4. Can I retake the "Discover Your IB Status" quiz?

Yes, you can retake the quiz as many times as you'd like. Your results may vary each time depending on factors such as your mood, level of focus, and familiarity with the questions.

5. How can I use the results from the "Discover Your IB Status" quiz?

The results can serve as a starting point for self-exploration and understanding your intellectual and creative abilities. They can also provide insight into potential career paths and learning strategies. However, it is important to remember that the results are not definitive and should be used in conjunction with other factors.