Discover Top Music Artists and Bands | Join the Discussion Now!

• Music
  • Thread starter Codester09
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Music
In summary, the conversation is about favorite artists and bands. One person mentions being a big Tool fan and another person enjoys a variety of music, including Tool but also other genres like blues, rock, and punk. They also mention other favorite artists such as Suicide Commando, Tom Waits, Bad Religion, Five Finger Death Punch, Breaking Benjamin, System of a Down, Johann Sebastian Bach, Theory of a Deadman, Disturbed, and Metallica.
Codester09
What are some of you guys' favorite artists/bands? Just wondering =)

I'm a big Tool fan, anyone else?

Science news on Phys.org
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=130401 ;-)

I like all sorts of music. I have heard Tool and have enjoyed some of their songs. Mostly I find them a bit too somber though. I have to be in the right mood for industrial and mostly prefer the loud "stompy" sort.
A good example might be Suicide Commando - Neuro Suspension.

Mostly I enjoy blues, rock, and punk. Tom Waits and Bad Religion would probably qualify as all time favourites.

I am also a big Tool fan. Aenema and Schism are my personal favorites. I also like Five Finger Death Punch, Breaking Benjamin, System of a Down, Johann Sebastian Bach, Theory of a Deadman, Disturbed, Metallica... usw., usw.

Related to Discover Top Music Artists and Bands | Join the Discussion Now!

1. What is the purpose of the "Discover Top Music Artists and Bands" discussion?

The purpose of this discussion is to provide a platform for music lovers to share and discover new and popular music artists and bands. It allows users to engage in conversations about their favorite artists and discover new music recommendations from others.

2. How can I join the discussion about top music artists and bands?

To join the discussion, simply click on the "Join Now" button on the website. You will be prompted to create an account or sign in with an existing one. Once you have joined, you can start participating in the discussions and sharing your thoughts and opinions about top music artists and bands.

3. Can I suggest a new music artist or band to be discussed?

Yes, absolutely! This discussion is open to all music genres and artists. If you have a favorite artist or band that you would like to share with others, feel free to start a new discussion thread or add it to an existing one. This will help others to discover new music and expand their music taste.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the discussion?

Yes, we ask that all users respect each other and refrain from posting any inappropriate or offensive content. Please also make sure that your posts are relevant to the topic of top music artists and bands. We encourage healthy and constructive discussions, but any form of discrimination or hate speech will not be tolerated.

5. Can I use this discussion to promote my own music?

No, this discussion is not intended for self-promotion. We ask that all users refrain from promoting their own music or any commercial content. This is a space for sharing and discovering music, not for advertising. Any promotional posts will be removed by the moderators.