Did You Miss Out on The Big Bang Theory Last Season?

In summary, the speakers discuss a TV show that was on last season and their enjoyment of it. They also mention the possibility of it coming back in the fall and how they discovered it on YouTube. They usually only have time to watch the news and occasionally the Daily Show online.
FrancisZ
I've been kind of in a cave lately, so I don't know if this is really news to any of you folks, but: I just found out about this awesome show that was on this past season. Guess the writers strike must have seriously dampened their viewer-ship. Take a look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGT71Zv2tGU&NR

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, I loved it.

Not sure what's going to happen to it though.

JasonRox said:
Yeah, I loved it.

Not sure what's going to happen to it though.

I've read it's coming back this Fall. I feel totally out of it though: I had no idea of it, until I stumbled across it on YouTube. Usually I just have time to watch the news, and occasionally watch the daily show on-line.

Related to Did You Miss Out on The Big Bang Theory Last Season?

What is "The Big Bang Theory Show" about?

The Big Bang Theory Show is a popular American sitcom that follows the lives of a group of friends who are all scientists and engineers. It centers around the relationship between two physicists, Leonard and Sheldon, and their group of friends, including their neighbors Penny, an aspiring actress, and Howard and Raj, their fellow scientists.

Is "The Big Bang Theory Show" based on real science?

While the show does incorporate scientific concepts and theories, it is primarily a comedy and does not always accurately portray science. Many of the jokes and references are exaggerated for comedic effect.

How long did "The Big Bang Theory Show" run for?

The show ran for 12 seasons, from 2007 to 2019, with a total of 279 episodes.

Who are the main characters in "The Big Bang Theory Show"?

The main characters are Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper, Penny Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz, Raj Koothrappali, Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz, and Amy Farrah Fowler.

What awards has "The Big Bang Theory Show" won?

The show has won numerous awards, including 10 Primetime Emmy Awards, 7 People's Choice Awards, and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy for Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon Cooper.