Did you catch the TLC program about time travel last night?

In summary, a television program on TLC is a show that airs on The Learning Channel and covers various topics. It is created by a team of producers, writers, and directors and is not considered a reliable source of information. Popular programs on TLC include "Say Yes to the Dress," "90 Day Fiancé," "My 600-lb Life," and "Trading Spaces." These can be watched through the network's website, cable/satellite TV, or streaming services like Hulu or Sling TV. Some shows may also be available for purchase or rental on platforms like iTunes or Amazon Prime Video.
PRodQuanta
Did anybody see it last night? I heard only the last couple minutes of it, but what I did hear, caused a lot of questions.

I saw the part at the end about the time machine. On how if you sent a elementary particle through many bent light beams, you could travel back in time.

How so?
Paden Roder

Physics news on Phys.org
Seems like you’re talking about Ronald Mallet, well he was also on CNN’s Q&A last week.

You can find the transcript of the show at:

http://www8.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0311/28/i_qaa.02.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Did you catch the TLC program about time travel last night?

What is a television program on TLC?

A television program on TLC, or The Learning Channel, is a type of television show that airs on the network TLC. It can cover a variety of topics, such as education, lifestyle, and entertainment.

How is a television program on TLC created?

A television program on TLC is typically created by a team of producers, writers, and directors who come up with a concept and develop it into a show. The show is then filmed and edited before being aired on the network.

Is TLC a reliable source of information?

TLC is not generally considered a reliable source of information as it is primarily an entertainment network. While some of its shows may have educational or informative elements, they are not typically fact-checked or peer-reviewed.

What are some popular television programs on TLC?

Some popular television programs on TLC include "Say Yes to the Dress," "90 Day Fiancé," "My 600-lb Life," and "Trading Spaces." These shows cover a variety of topics, from weddings to weight loss to home renovation.

How can I watch a television program on TLC?

A television program on TLC can be watched on the network's official website, through cable or satellite TV providers, or through streaming services such as Hulu or Sling TV. Some programs may also be available for purchase or rental on platforms like iTunes or Amazon Prime Video.