Did WTC Dust Reveal Explosive Residues?

• Thread starter tumor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    trade
In summary, the girl you met told you that she analyzed the WTC dust and found traces of explosives. The explosives may have been used to bring down surrounding buildings in controlled implosions.
tumor
You guys would not believe what I learned yesterday!
The story goes like this:
10 months after 9/11 I met girl in Chicago who was in NY days after the towers collapsed,she was so shocked at what happened and she is very patriotic may I ad, that on her return to Chicago area, she took with herself ziplock bag full of dust and rubble from the WTC to remember this day forever---(Women are so sentimental)
When I met her and she told me what she has done, She started crying and stuff, and I was really attracted to her so we you know went to her place and had hottest sex ever!
That girl told me also that she is studying chemistry at the University of Chicago, so at that moment lights started flashing in my brain.I am not big conspiracy guy ,but i have read all possible explanations why the towers collapsed.Some people think the towers were destroyed by controlled explosions.
So I asked her many times if she would not be able to make analysis of the dust particles if they not contain any traces of explosive particles .Finnaly after months of begging on her day off she managed to run gas chromatograph or spectrometer analysis(I don't remember exactly) and well...
Bingo.There are traces of explosives! :confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
According to the principle engineer in an interview on NOVA: Based on the conditions the towers lasted almost exactly as long as they should have. The jet fuel provided the heat needed to weaken the steel. The unique exoskeleton structure of the towers then collapsed exactly as it should have. .

What exactly was detected? Please post the results.

tumor said:
Bingo.There are traces of explosives! :confused:
So what are you trying to get us to believe here?

1.)The terrorists also planted explosives in addition to flying the planes into the buildings.

2.)Someone else planted explosives, but the terrorists in the airplanes got there first.

If you watch the footage of the buildings, there aren't any visible signs of explosions during the collapse, it appears to be as Ivan said. Have you ever watched footage of buildings that were imploded? You can clearly see the explosions.

I agree with the exception of building 7 which anybody can tell was brought down with explosives, watch the video. But that is not so important I guess ?

http://www.thewebfairy.com/video/7down.wmv

EDIT: There is a lot better footage of the demolision floating about and anlyisis, don't know who did it and why though probably never will.

Last edited:
username said:
I agree with the exception of building 7 which anybody can tell was brought down with explosives, watch the video. But that is not so important I guess ?

http://www.thewebfairy.com/video/7down.wmv

EDIT: There is a lot better footage of the demolision floating about and anlyisis, don't know who did it and why though probably never will.
The surrounding damaged buildings had to be brought down with explosives.

Which would mean that even if some girl that Tumor met who claims that she attends the University of Chicago, who claims to have access to sophisticated equipment, and who is almost certainly not qualified to make an analysis, even if she is right, this is probably residue from the demolition.

Ivan Seeking said:
Which would mean that even if some girl that Tumor met who claims that she attends the University of Chicago, who claims to have access to sophisticated equipment, and who is almost certainly not qualified to make an analysis, even if she is right, this is probably residue from the demolition.
Yup, or the ever more credible alien occupation theory where aliens planted explosive material to cover up the fact that the World Trade Center Towers were actually living alien life forms that simply looked like buildings (ala Star Trek TNG first episode “Encounter at Farpoint).

Evo said:
Yup, or the ever more credible alien occupation theory where aliens planted explosive material to cover up the fact that the World Trade Center Towers were actually living alien life forms that simply looked like buildings

Or that of course. :biggrin:

According to the principle engineer in an interview on NOVA: Based on the conditions the towers lasted almost exactly as long as they should have. The jet fuel provided the heat needed to weaken the steel. The unique exoskeleton structure of the towers then collapsed exactly as it should have. .

lol. this thread is good for a laugh. Ivan is right for the most part. The fire heated the steel enough to fail the connection between the perimeter columns and the floor joists. these joists were providing the lateral support for the columns, so with them gone the columns went next.

there were no explosives except for the ones used to bring down surrounding buildings in controlled implosions(as others stated). Many of those building were so damaged from the debris that is would be too expensive or dangerous to repair them. (i am a structural engineer btw).

lol, I needed a good laugh.

She started crying and stuff, and I was really attracted to her so we you know went to her place and had hottest sex ever!

But that had to be the highlight of the article :)

megashawn said:
But that had to be the highlight of the article :)

I have to admit, that drew me to the rest of the article. The WTC tragedy was no set up. It can't have been. All the evidence and analysis suggests that it occurred due to the crashes.

jimmy p said:
The WTC tragedy was no set up. It can't have been. All the evidence and analysis suggests that it occurred due to the crashes.
Yeah, what was the point in going through all the trouble of hijacking 2 large planes and flying them into the WTC ... when you were going to use explosives anyway ?!
Unless there were 2 separate gangs. But timed so right ... come on.

Besides like jimmy says ... the planes flying into the buildings was impact enough to bring those buildings down.

I think that someone is working out their fantasies.
Getting hot sex AND solving the 9/11 mystery all in one? Gosh, aren't you lucky :smile:

tumor said:
You guys would not believe what I learned yesterday!

... I was really attracted to her so we you know went to her place and had hottest sex ever!

...I am not big conspiracy guy ,but i have read all possible explanations why the towers collapsed.Some people think the towers were destroyed by controlled explosions... :confused:

hmm confused is right

Let's see the results of the test.

What exactly was the explosive residue ?

Related to Did WTC Dust Reveal Explosive Residues?

1. How did the World Trade Centre get blown up?

The World Trade Centre was not blown up, but rather was destroyed in a terrorist attack on September 11, 2001. Two planes were hijacked and flown into the twin towers, causing them to collapse.

2. Who was responsible for the attack on the World Trade Centre?

The terrorist group Al-Qaeda, led by Osama bin Laden, claimed responsibility for the attack on the World Trade Centre.

3. How many people died in the attack on the World Trade Centre?

A total of 2,977 people were killed in the attack on the World Trade Centre, including the 19 hijackers.

4. Was the attack on the World Trade Centre a surprise?

Yes, the attack on the World Trade Centre was a surprise. The hijackers had carefully planned and coordinated the attacks, and they were not anticipated by the United States government or intelligence agencies.

5. How did the attack on the World Trade Centre impact the United States?

The attack on the World Trade Centre had a significant impact on the United States, both economically and socially. It resulted in the loss of thousands of lives, caused billions of dollars in damage, and led to increased security measures and changes in foreign policy. It also brought the country together in grief and solidarity.