Did Smurfs Really Die in a Bomb Blast? Thoughts on the Unicef Smurf War.

• Thread starter Artman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bomb
In summary, there has been a recent controversy surrounding the Unicef Smurf War, where the use of Smurfs as a representation of communism has caused mixed reactions among viewers. Some have even mistaken the Smurf character for a girl due to the name. However, it seems that the controversy has subsided as members involved have survived and celebrated Thanksgiving.
Physics news on Phys.org
Uncle!

Smurf said:
Uncle!
Glad to see you survived the first wave, Smurf.

Also, happy Thanksgiving!

Smurf you know that the surfs are communist, don't you? Is that why you choose that as your nic.. lol :smile:

God damn, you made me think that our member Smurf had died. Would you quit getting my hopes up?

loseyourname said:
God damn, you made me think that our member Smurf had died. Would you quit getting my hopes up?
I wasn't sure until we heard from him.

I heard about this on the radio, they said that small children shrieked in terror at the sight of the commercial. Adult viewers are mixed on their responses.

Not directly related, but I always thought Smurf was a girl's name.
shrug.gif

Related to Did Smurfs Really Die in a Bomb Blast? Thoughts on the Unicef Smurf War.

1. How did the Smurfs die in the bomb blast?

The Smurfs died in the bomb blast due to the explosion causing severe injuries and trauma to their small bodies.

2. Was it intentional for the Smurfs to die in the bomb blast?

No, it was not intentional for the Smurfs to die in the bomb blast. It was an unfortunate accident that occurred during a conflict in their village.

3. Can Smurfs survive a bomb blast?

In theory, Smurfs may be able to survive a bomb blast if they are able to take cover and protect themselves. However, due to their small size and vulnerability, it is unlikely that they would survive a direct hit.

4. Are there any scientific explanations for why Smurfs would die in a bomb blast?

Yes, there are scientific explanations for why Smurfs would die in a bomb blast. The explosion would create a shockwave that could cause severe damage to their fragile bodies, and the heat and debris from the blast could also be fatal.

5. Did any Smurfs survive the bomb blast?

It is possible that some Smurfs may have survived the bomb blast, depending on their proximity to the explosion and the level of damage caused. However, it is likely that many Smurfs did not survive the blast.