Development of new automation systems and very accurate encoders

In summary, the conversation touched upon two topics. The first one is about development of new automation systems using standard devices and without conducting research or obtaining new patents. The speaker requested information on companies that sell robots, controllers, operators, motors, pneumatics, and other components for building such systems. They also asked about the necessary skills for this type of development. The second topic is about very accurate encoders with precision of nanometers. The speaker was interested in learning about the internal structure of these encoders, companies that specialize in developing them, and other related information. The use of laser interferometry was suggested as the top method for achieving high precision in encoders.
iii
Hi friends, I have two different questions.
1. I search information about development new automation systems, not regular development that develop a new algorithm or new control method or search after the dynamics of the system but development without research and without to take out new patents.
I search after information about development that use standards devices and connect them together and build with them a new automation system like information and websites of companies that sales robots \ controllers \ operators (like all kinds of motors and pneumatics operators) and other stuff that I can connect them and build the new automation system.
What can be the skills that are needed to develop new automation systems like I wrote?

2. I search information after very accurate encoders, the accurate of these encoders are several nanometers, like how they are build inside, companies that develop very accurate encoders and other information that correlated to very accurate encoders.

Engineering news on Phys.org

Related to Development of new automation systems and very accurate encoders

What is the purpose of developing new automation systems and accurate encoders?

The purpose of developing new automation systems and accurate encoders is to improve efficiency and precision in various industries, such as manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation. These systems and encoders can automate tasks that are repetitive, time-consuming, or require high levels of accuracy, allowing for increased productivity and reduced human error.

What industries can benefit from new automation systems and accurate encoders?

New automation systems and accurate encoders can benefit a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, transportation, aerospace, and more. Any industry that utilizes machinery or equipment can benefit from automation and accurate measurement systems.

How do accurate encoders work?

Accurate encoders use various sensing technologies, such as optical, magnetic, or capacitive, to measure the position or movement of a machine component. These measurements are then converted into digital signals that can be used by the automation system to control the movement or position of the component.

What are the advantages of using new automation systems and accurate encoders?

There are several advantages to using new automation systems and accurate encoders, including increased productivity, improved product quality, reduced human error, and cost savings. These systems can also improve safety by taking on dangerous or repetitive tasks that would otherwise be performed by humans.

How can the development of new automation systems and accurate encoders impact the future?

The development of new automation systems and accurate encoders has the potential to greatly impact the future, as it can lead to advancements in various industries and improve the overall quality of life. It can also create new job opportunities and allow for greater innovation in other areas of science and technology.