D.E. Mixture problem: Can't find mistake

In summary, a D.E. mixture problem involves finding the optimal ratio or concentration of substances in a mixture using differential equations. Common mistakes when solving these problems include using the wrong formula, incorrect application of boundary conditions, and numerical errors. To check for mistakes, one can review their calculations and steps, compare their solution to a known result, and seek help from others. To avoid mistakes, it is important to understand the problem, use the correct techniques, and check work at each step. Resources for help include textbooks, online tutorials, academic support centers, and guidance from knowledgeable individuals.
Jeff12341234
I was told I made a mistake somewhere but I can't find it.

p1YkBxw.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Your working and answers look fine to me. I checked the rate of increase at t=0, and your D.E. gives 7g/min as required.

ok. Thanks.

Related to D.E. Mixture problem: Can't find mistake

1. What is a D.E. mixture problem?

A D.E. mixture problem refers to a problem involving differential equations and finding the optimal ratio or concentration of different substances in a mixture.

2. What are some common mistakes when solving D.E. mixture problems?

Some common mistakes when solving D.E. mixture problems include using the wrong formula, incorrect application of boundary conditions, and numerical errors in calculations.

3. How can I check for mistakes in a D.E. mixture problem?

To check for mistakes in a D.E. mixture problem, you can double-check your calculations, review your steps, and compare your solution to a known or expected result. You can also seek help from a colleague or mentor.

4. What are some tips for avoiding mistakes in D.E. mixture problems?

To avoid mistakes in D.E. mixture problems, it is important to carefully read and understand the problem, use the correct formulas and techniques, and check your work at each step. It can also be helpful to break the problem into smaller, manageable parts.

5. What resources are available for help with D.E. mixture problems?

There are various resources available for help with D.E. mixture problems, such as textbooks, online tutorials and videos, and academic support centers. It can also be beneficial to seek guidance from a teacher or tutor who is knowledgeable in the subject.