Cool One-Bladed Fan: How to Upload to YouTube

In summary: Like not having to worry about your fan blade getting caught in a door when you come home from a night out or the fact that if you have a dog and they chew on the fan it might stop working.In summary, the dyson fan is a one-bladed fan with a propeller-like design and a counterweight. It is cool, and it solves a lot of problems.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
This is cool. This is a one-bladed fan.

And now I know how to upload to YouTube...

Attachments

• PF20100203fan.jpg
    PF20100203fan.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 392
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Nice. It looks like a propeller. But, doesn't the counterweight count as a second blade?

waht said:
Nice. It looks like a propeller. But, doesn't the counterweight count as a second blade?
Not really; it's bulbous, not foil-shaped.

I want to see it max speed.
I'd also like to get it and turn it on fast speed and scare people who think half of it broke off.

Google Samara Dave

Cyrus said:
Google Samara Dave

OK.

Samara Dave is a Sales Manager in Boston.

Samara is a town in Russia or a tree fruit.

Ohhhh! A maple key! :approve: :approve: :approve:

That's right. I've droped a maple seed or two during flight testing in my day.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1880/73573287.png

Each one had a GPS unit in its seed end. The UAV also had an autopilot to get air data at the time of release. We dropped them from about 500 ft, and they would all land within a 50ft circle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus said:
That's right. I've droped a maple seed or two during flight testing in my day.
That is so freakin' cool it almost (almost) makes me want to ask why.

Of course, I do not ask, since it is quite apparent that the sheer geeky coolness of it is all the reason one could possibly need to fill some seed pods with GPS tracking units and release from a plane 500ft above a target.

Cyrus said:
Google Samara Dave

Good call. I didn't even think of a maple seed. I thought he fan looked like a humpback flipper with the knobs sanded off.

I thought it looked like a Gurkha:
Gurkha_Khukuri_Knife.jpg

MotoH said:
I thought it looked like a Gurkha:
Hm. Install it low enough and my haircutting needs are facilitated for life.

DaveC426913 said:
Hm. Install it low enough and my haircutting needs are facilitated for life.

Hmm.. yeh I can see why, after all it solves a lot of other problems too

Related to Cool One-Bladed Fan: How to Upload to YouTube

1. What is a one-bladed fan and how does it work?

A one-bladed fan is a type of fan that has only one blade instead of the traditional three or more blades. It works by rotating the single blade in a circular motion, creating an airflow that can cool a room. The shape and angle of the blade are designed to maximize air movement.

2. How is a one-bladed fan different from a traditional fan?

A one-bladed fan is different from a traditional fan in terms of design and functionality. Unlike traditional fans, which have multiple blades, a one-bladed fan has only one blade. This design allows for more efficient airflow and quieter operation. Additionally, the one-bladed fan has a sleeker and more modern look compared to traditional fans.

3. How do I upload a video of the one-bladed fan to YouTube?

To upload a video of the one-bladed fan to YouTube, you will need to have a YouTube account. Once you have an account, you can click on the “Upload” button on the top right corner of the YouTube homepage. From there, you can select the video file from your computer and add a title, description, and tags. Make sure to choose a relevant category for your video, such as “How-to & Style” or “Science & Technology”.

4. Can I use copyrighted music in my video of the one-bladed fan?

No, it is not recommended to use copyrighted music in your video. YouTube has strict copyright policies, and using copyrighted music without permission can result in your video being taken down or your channel being penalized. It is best to use royalty-free music or create your own background music to avoid any copyright issues.

5. How can I make my video of the one-bladed fan stand out on YouTube?

To make your video stand out on YouTube, you can try using a creative and attention-grabbing title and thumbnail. You can also add a unique intro or background music to make your video more engaging. Additionally, you can include interesting and informative content, such as explaining the science behind the one-bladed fan or demonstrating its unique features. Engaging with your audience through comments and responding to their questions can also help make your video stand out.