Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Congratulations, New MHB Math Helper ZaidAlyafey!

• Admin

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
ZaidAlyafey has shown himself to be a terrific mathematician, as well as a very judicious helper, showing a good spirit of following our forum rules. So, congratulations, ZaidAlyafey!

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
ZaidAlyafey has shown himself to be a terrific mathematician, as well as a very judicious helper, showing a good spirit of following our forum rules. So, congratulations, ZaidAlyafey!
He is so worth it:) Gratz Zaid! Keep up your good work(Yes)

Klaas van Aarsen

MHB Seeker
Staff member
Mar 5, 2012
Welcome to the ranks, ZaidAlyafey! ;)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Congratulations, Zaid! Your efforts here have really benefited MHB! (Cool)

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Welcome Zaid! We really appreciate your quality work you do here. :)

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
(Party)(Dance)(Clapping)

Congrats!

-Dan

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
[JUSTIFY]Congratulations! Just wondering, is this title solely decided on by the admins, mods, and other math helpers, as they observe members' contributions, or is there some kind of recommendation system in place where people "nominate" new math helpers?[/JUSTIFY]

• Admin

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
[JUSTIFY]Congratulations! Just wondering, is this title solely decided on by the admins, mods, and other math helpers, as they observe members' contributions, or is there some kind of recommendation system in place where people "nominate" new math helpers?[/JUSTIFY]
Current staff (defined as MHB Site Helpers, MHB Moderators, MHB Global Moderators, and MHB Administrators) must nominate and second members for this recognition. Certainly there's nothing wrong with a regular member PMing a staff member with a recommendation. But that's not considered a nomination.

You can find out more about badges and staff at the Staff FAQ.

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Hey , thank you all guys

When I first registered for MHB I didn't know that I will be so connected to the community. It isn't a matter of doing a work it is that part in your mind that pushes you to help people. The solidarity between members and staff here makes it an attractive place , we only need some more popularity to leap to the top of math forums , not only maths who knows !. Many students out there need some help but they don't know how to get it . They don't know it becomes an easy process and it is our duty to direct them to the correct place.
After this new rank , helping students becomes a duty for me as well as something I admire so much. I hope I will be up to the new position .

Best Regards

-Zaid

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012

Fernando Revilla

MHB Math Helper
Jan 29, 2012
Congratulations Zaid! Welcome to the non cyclic group of MHB helpers.

Amer

Mar 1, 2012