Can You Automatically Link Your Facebook to Yahoo Answers?

• Thread starter Femme_physics
  • Start date
In summary, Yahoo answers has a function where whenever you post a reply or ask a new question, you can check a box where your facebook will automatically link to your post with a neat yahoo answers icon. It could be really cool if you guys had that function. I think this forum is the coolest thing that ever happened to planet Earth (jeez...how fanatic can you get?...). So, I'd happily check that box at every post I make... now sure, it will downgrade my facebook visits with some of my friends going "Hey, Jane, wtf are you posting weird physics stuff all the time on your facebook stuff?"...I can live with it! They can go "love" themselves!
Femme_physics
Gold Member
Yahoo answers has a function where whenever you post a reply or ask a new question, you can check a box where your facebook will automatically link to your post with a neat yahoo answers icon. It could be really cool if you guys had that function. I think this forum is the coolest thing that ever happened to planet Earth (jeez...how fanatic can you get?...). So, I'd happily check that box at every post I make... now sure, it will downgrade my facebook visits with some of my friends going "Hey, Jane, wtf are you posting weird physics stuff all the time on your facebook stuff?"...I can live with it! They can go "love" themselves!

Now sure, I can do it manually...but...it's just cooler when it's an auto-function then I won't have to bother with it!

Let me spam you on my facebook! :D

Physics news on Phys.org
Femme_physics said:
Let me spam you on my facebook! :D

haha interesting you put it this way, because it's the exact reason I have held off on adding such a feature :)However, I will add an easy link to share the current thread for Twitter and Facebook in a few minutes.

ok now you can easily recommend a thread via twitter or facebook by using the corresponding link under the "share it" drop down menu.

Oh Greg... not FB... :cry:

Facebook = Shaitan of all intellectual endeavors. (possibly an exaggeration)

W00t! Thanks a bunch Greg! The spamfest has begun :)

Oy vey iz mir...

Greg Bernhardt said:
join the party! spam fb :D

I would, but my mast-cells are primed to detonate when I get within 10 seconds of logging onto FB. I just collapse in anaphylaxis, but really... it's the better outcome. :wink:

I decided to make a twitter account just so I could spam teh greatness of physics forums! :D ...though I'm actually not sure why would anyone click my twitter page... on second thought that's a stupid idea... I'll go back to spamming you more on facebook! *bolts*

Femme_physics said:
I decided to make a twitter account just so I could spam teh greatness of physics forums! :D ...though I'm actually not sure why would anyone click my twitter page... on second thought that's a stupid idea... I'll go back to spamming you more on facebook! *bolts*

awesome! pretty soon, we'll have to get you on the marketing payroll :D

Greg Bernhardt said:
awesome! pretty soon, we'll have to get you on the marketing payroll :D

I think I just heard every mentor scream, "There's a PAYROLL?" :biggrin:

Related to Can You Automatically Link Your Facebook to Yahoo Answers?

1. What is the purpose of adding a Facebook function?

The purpose of adding a Facebook function is to integrate Facebook features into a website or application, allowing users to interact with the website using their Facebook account and to share content from the website on their Facebook profile.

2. How can adding a Facebook function benefit a website or application?

Adding a Facebook function can benefit a website or application by increasing user engagement, driving traffic to the website, and improving the overall user experience. It can also help with social media marketing and expanding the reach of the website.

3. What are some common Facebook functions that can be added to a website or application?

Some common Facebook functions that can be added to a website or application include like and share buttons, Facebook login, commenting using Facebook, and displaying a Facebook feed on the website. These functions can be customized to fit the specific needs of the website or application.

4. Is it necessary to have a Facebook account to use the Facebook function on a website or application?

Yes, in most cases, users will need to have a Facebook account to use the Facebook function on a website or application. However, some functions, such as the share button, may be accessible to non-Facebook users as well.

5. Are there any privacy concerns when adding a Facebook function to a website or application?

Yes, there can be privacy concerns when adding a Facebook function to a website or application. It is important to ensure that the website or application is in compliance with Facebook's privacy policies and to clearly communicate to users how their information will be used. It is also recommended to have a privacy policy in place for the website or application.