Can Trauma Impact Scientific Knowledge Retention?

In summary, "Rebuilding Lost Knowledge: A Journey Through Science" explores the history and progress of scientific discovery and how it has shaped our understanding of the world. The book delves into the challenges and setbacks that have led to the loss of important scientific knowledge, and the efforts being made to rebuild and advance our understanding. Through captivating stories and examples, the book highlights the critical role of science in human progress and the ongoing journey to rebuild and expand our knowledge.
Zypheros_Knight
Greetings everyone, I recently finished my high-school and now I'm in college (I'm the Head of my schools Science Team), the reason I joined these forums was to get back my knowledge which was lost due to a recent traumatic experience. Ever since then I've been trying to learn again the things which I already knew and the things which I haven't learn't before. I believe that I can help this community with my experiences in multiple fields of sciences .ie. Quantum Physics,Particles Physics,Optics,Electronics & Micro-Controllers and in Chemistry High energy materials,Material Sciences etc. With that being said I also have a lot to learn. I look forward to a good time here.

~Zypheros_Knight

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry about your experience. Welcome to PF! We can help!

Likes Zypheros_Knight
Greg Bernhardt said:
Sorry about your experience. Welcome to PF! We can help!
Thanks I really appreciate it!