Can someone edit my g-force paper

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for help with editing their paper on g-force. They ask for assistance with terminology usage and welcome any suggestions. However, the person responding advises against opening the file from an unknown author. The conversation also mentions potentially moving the question to a different section and clarifies the file type.
SHRock
Can someone edit my paper on g-force. I just need you to look for proper terminology usage and if anything needs clearing up. Also if you have any suggestions it'll be greatly appreciated

http://rapidshare.com/files/424446844/Math_IA.docx

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
1) This appears to be a question about physics, not mathematics so I am moving it to the "physics" section.

2) It is necessary to open a file before one can read and comment on this paper. I, myself, will not open a file from an unknown author and would advise others not to open it.

HallsofIvy said:
1) This appears to be a question about physics, not mathematics so I am moving it to the "physics" section.

2) It is necessary to open a file before one can read and comment on this paper. I, myself, will not open a file from an unknown author and would advise others not to open it.

Do you know a better idea on how i should post this? Also it does say the file type at the end .docx

Oh come on people help a brother out

I understand the importance of proper terminology usage and clarity in scientific papers. I would be happy to review and edit your paper on g-force. I suggest providing a link to a Google Doc or other online platform for easier access and collaboration. Additionally, please specify any specific areas or sections you would like me to focus on in my review. I look forward to helping improve the quality of your paper.

Related to Can someone edit my g-force paper

1. Can someone edit my g-force paper for grammar and spelling errors?

Yes, a professional editor can review your g-force paper for any grammar and spelling errors. They can also provide suggestions for sentence structure and word choice to improve the overall clarity and flow of your paper.

2. Will the editor make changes to the content of my g-force paper?

No, an editor will not make any changes to the content of your paper. They will only focus on correcting grammatical errors and providing suggestions for improving the overall writing quality.

3. How long will it take for someone to edit my g-force paper?

The time it takes for an editor to review and edit your paper will vary depending on the length and complexity of your paper. However, most professional editors can provide a turnaround time estimate before beginning the editing process.

4. Can I communicate with the editor while they are editing my g-force paper?

Yes, most editing services offer a platform for communication between the client and the editor. This allows you to ask any questions and provide any additional information or instructions to the editor.

5. How much does it cost to have someone edit my g-force paper?

The cost of editing services will vary depending on the length and complexity of your paper, as well as the level of editing required. It is best to request a quote from the editing service beforehand to get an accurate estimate of the cost.