Can I write notes on my Eco Q7 tablet with an electronic pen?

• Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Android
In summary, the speaker received a tablet as a gift and is unsure if they can write notes on it with a suitable electronic pen. They tried searching for an electronic pen for the specific tablet model but did not find any information about it. They mention seeing it offered as a separate device that can connect to a computer. The speaker also notes that they believe the tablet is an older model due to the available G3 option and they have smartphones with newer G4 and G5 options in their country.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
I got as a gift the above tablet.
Though one thing I am not quite sure is if I can write notes with a suitable pen on it?

So is it possible?
I mean electronic pen.
I searched in google for "electronic pen for Eco Q7" but didn't find my answers to my query.

Computer science news on Phys.org
I Googled "Eco Q7" I see that it was sold as a very rugged talent. But I do not see as a feature anything about a stylus or e-pen.

I have seen it offered as separate a free-standing device that can connect to a desktop, laptop, or tablet computer. See the picture below. Don't get confused by the dual meaning of tablet. Tt would be a tablet that you connect to your tablet.

1614718821273.png

@anorlunda that's best choice of gift that I had there, I guess it's an old gadget from the leftovers.
I assume this is so because of the G3 option, and I have already smartphones with G4 option and I heard of the new G5 option. (But in my country only very early morning you can have a decent internet connection).

Related to Can I write notes on my Eco Q7 tablet with an electronic pen?

1. Can I use any type of electronic pen on my Eco Q7 tablet?

No, the Eco Q7 tablet is only compatible with specific electronic pens that are designed for use with the device. Using an incompatible pen may result in it not working properly or causing damage to the tablet.

2. Do I need to download a specific app to write notes with an electronic pen on my Eco Q7 tablet?

Yes, in order to use an electronic pen on the Eco Q7 tablet, you will need to download a note-taking app that is compatible with the device. This will allow you to write, save, and organize your notes on the tablet.

3. How do I charge the electronic pen for my Eco Q7 tablet?

The electronic pen for the Eco Q7 tablet can be charged by plugging it into a USB port or using a power adapter. The pen typically has a small charging port that can be accessed by removing a cap or cover.

4. Can I use the electronic pen to write on any part of the tablet's screen?

Yes, the Eco Q7 tablet's screen is designed for use with the electronic pen, allowing you to write on any part of the screen. However, it is important to note that some apps may have specific areas designated for writing or may not allow you to write on certain parts of the screen.

5. Is it possible to convert my handwritten notes into digital text on the Eco Q7 tablet?

Yes, some note-taking apps on the Eco Q7 tablet have the ability to convert handwritten notes into digital text. This can be helpful for organizing and searching through your notes. However, the accuracy of the conversion may vary depending on the legibility of your handwriting.