Can I Modify a Poll and Thread Title After Posting?

• Thread starter pivoxa15
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involves a request to change an option for a poll, as well as the title of a thread, to allow for anonymous voting and to add new options. The changes were successfully made.
pivoxa15
Is it possible to change an option for a poll I created?

How do I change the title of a thread I made?

Physics news on Phys.org
pivoxa15 said:
Is it possible to change an option for a poll I created?

How do I change the title of a thread I made?
I can do it, what do you want?

Could you make it so that in the Thread "Why have kids of your own" in Social Sciences, people can vote anonymously?

So that the message 'Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.' won't be displayed.

I did choose that everyone can only vote once didn't I?

pivoxa15 said:
Could you make it so that in the Thread "Why have kids of your own" in Social Sciences, people can vote anonymously?
Done.

So that the message 'Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.' won't be displayed.
Done.

I did choose that everyone can only vote once didn't I?
yep.

Thanks for that.

Could you also add "Ego boost" as option 8? And push "Other" to option 9?

Last edited:
pivoxa15 said:
Thanks for that.

Could you also add "Ego boost" as option 8? And push "Other" to option 9?
Both done.

Related to Can I Modify a Poll and Thread Title After Posting?

1. What are the different types of thread options available?

There are several types of thread options available, including cotton, polyester, nylon, silk, and rayon. Each type of thread has its own unique properties and is suitable for different purposes.

2. What is the difference between single and double thread options?

Single thread options use a single strand of thread, while double thread options use two strands of thread twisted together. Double thread options are generally stronger and more durable than single thread options.

3. How do I choose the right thread option for my project?

The right thread option for your project depends on several factors, including the type of fabric you are using, the purpose of the project, and personal preference. It is important to consider these factors and choose a thread option that is suitable for your specific needs.

4. Are there any eco-friendly thread options available?

Yes, there are several eco-friendly thread options available, such as organic cotton, bamboo, and recycled polyester. These options are made from sustainable materials and have a lower impact on the environment.

5. Can I use different thread options in the same project?

Yes, you can use different thread options in the same project. However, it is important to consider the compatibility of the thread options with each other and the fabric you are using. Mixing different types of thread may affect the overall appearance and durability of your project.