Can I Get Help Studying Mathematics and Physics as a Young Graduate?

• Thread starter Unconscious
  • Start date
In summary, as a young graduate, there are various resources available to help you study mathematics and physics. These include online tutorials, study groups, and tutoring services. Additionally, many universities offer support programs specifically for students in these fields. It is important to take advantage of these resources and seek help when needed in order to succeed in these challenging subjects.
Unconscious
Hi everybody,
I am a young graduate who has decided to deepen his knowledge of mathematics and physics.
I study often and I hope to get help from you when I need it.

See you!

PS: Sorry if my english will be not perfect, but I'll try to do my best.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

We shall surely help you when you need. Just post a question under the proper section, and members shall take it up from there.

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.

2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes Unconscious
Thank you @Wrichik Basu !
I will take a look.

Likes Wrichik Basu