Can Engineering Technology Students Find Support and Resources on the PF Forum?

• Thread starter Justin Webb
  • Start date
In summary, Engineering Technology students can find support and resources on the PF Forum through various channels such as discussion threads, forums, and online communities. These platforms allow students to connect with others in the same field, ask questions, and receive advice and guidance from experienced professionals. Additionally, the PF Forum offers a wide range of resources such as study materials, job opportunities, and networking events to aid students in their academic and career pursuits. Overall, the PF Forum serves as a valuable platform for Engineering Technology students to find support and resources for their academic and professional development.
Justin Webb
Hello everyone, I'm Justin. I'm currently pursuing a dual degree in Mechanical and Electronics Engineering Technology. This semester I'm taking Tech. Physics 1, Statics, Pre-calculus, Materials for Engineering Tech. and Digital Principles. I joined to engage with like minded people and to find supplemental info to help with my studies.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Justin. :smile:

Likes Justin Webb