Can Anyone Clarify These Physics Formulas?

In summary, the conversation discusses various formulas, including kinetic energy, potential energy, Newton's law of gravity, and Coulomb's law. The speaker is seeking help in proving the formulas, specifically F=GM m/r² and F=kqı, q2/d². There is confusion about which formulas are being referenced and how they relate to each other. The possibility of using Newton's law and Coulomb's law to prove the formulas is mentioned. The speaker is open to receiving more clues to help understand the question better.
angelzery
kE=gzE=mv²/2, pE=mgh, F=GM m/r² and F=kqı, q2/d²

Anyone knows or familiar about this formula?
Do you know how to proof this formula??

Thank you^^

p/s: For not to make anyone confuse, this is not my homework :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like you have several formulas listed: Kinetic energy (what's gzE?), potential energy, Newton's law of gravity, and Coulomb's law. Do you have a specific question about any of those?

No , there is no specific questions. What you just need is to proof this formula.

Original Q:
kE=gzE=mv²/2, pE=mgh, General Gravitiy??(is there any of this?) F=GM m/r² and F=kqı, q2/d²
Proof this formula. (@@)

In my opinions,
kE=gzE=mv²/2, pE=mgh, ( proof that these equations is equals to each other) by using this F=GM m/r² and F=kqı, q2/d² (i guess) I am not sure@@

you are true
but i think Newton's law[tex]F=ma[/tex] and [tex]F=Gm_1m_2/R^2[/tex] => that formula
formula [tex]F=Kq^2/R^2[/tex] was proofed by Coulomb by assay

angelzery said:
No , there is no specific questions. What you just need is to proof this formula.
But as the Doc says, you have written down several, different equations: it is not one formula that can be proven.

tuananh3ap said:
you are true
:confused:

hmmmmmm.. i will try to study back the question again. And see if they really listed which is which^^.

But, if you all can give some more clues, it will help alot.

Thank you again.

Related to Can Anyone Clarify These Physics Formulas?

1. What is the formula asking me to solve?

The formula is a mathematical expression that represents a relationship between variables. It is asking you to find the value of one variable in terms of the other variables.

2. How do I know which numbers or variables to plug into the formula?

The numbers or variables you need to plug into the formula will depend on the context of the problem. You can usually identify them by carefully reading the problem and determining which quantities are given and which one is being asked for.

3. Can you explain the steps to solve this formula?

The steps to solve a formula will vary depending on the specific formula and the problem it is being used to solve. Generally, you will need to rearrange the formula to isolate the variable you are solving for, then substitute in the given values and solve for the unknown variable.

4. Is there a specific order in which I should perform the calculations in the formula?

Yes, there are rules for the order of operations in mathematics. Generally, you will need to perform operations in the following order: parentheses, exponents, multiplication and division (from left to right), and finally addition and subtraction (from left to right).

5. Are there any common mistakes to watch out for when using this formula?

Some common mistakes when using formulas include forgetting to use the correct units, making errors in algebraic manipulations, and misinterpreting the problem or formula. It is important to double check your work and make sure it makes sense in the context of the problem.